(单词翻译:单击)
《摩登家庭》瞄准的是三对各有不同的美国家庭:一对普通父母与三个孩子、一对同性恋夫夫从越南领养了养女组成三口之家,一个60岁的老头迎娶了位热辣的哥伦比亚异国美女,美女还带着个捣蛋的11岁胖儿子
。最奇妙的是,其实他们是一个大家庭 。 泰•布利尔被评选为最性感的人之一,《摩登家庭》的演员们也这么认为吗?Here, here's another nice look. This is you in a smoking jacket and a pipe and a vacuum cleaner.
这里,这是另一个不错的看点 。这是你的夹克,烟斗及真空吸尘器 。
This is in the uh……obviously the sexiest man alive.
这是在呃…很明显…最性感的男人活着 。
On the front there is Bradly Cooper, the sexiest man alive.
在前面的是布拉德利•库珀,仅存的最性感的男人 。
I can see the paperwork on that.
我能看到文书工作 。
And then, there you are.What is that? One of these things is not like the other.
然后,你也在那里 。那是什么?其中的一件事与众不同 。
But I'm telling you,you look like you've got it done here, my friend.
但我告诉你,你看起来就像你已经做到了,我的朋友 。
What's interesting about that, no body what I found conspicuous was no body called an email when I came out.Why?
有趣的是关于这一点, 叫我来的时候我明显发现没有人称电子邮件,为什么?
Because I think when my families saw, they thought, oh, Ty was in the middle of those sexy guys. sweetheart, he've got stuck in the middle involved of sexy people.
因为我想当我家人亲眼看到,他们想,哦,他当时正在那些性感的人当中 。亲爱的,他已经被性感的人困在中间了 。
Is this your ranking or your age?
这是你的排名还是你的年龄?
What he said?
他说什么了吗?
He has to be my age because I've never rated that high.
毫无疑问是我的年龄,因为我从来没有排名那么靠前 。
This is how you maintain your sexy?
这是你保持性感的秘诀?
Oh,my god. you don't need that. You are fine. Dont let push you around.
哦,我的上帝 。你不需要 。你很好 。别被周围情况迷惑 。
注:听力文本来源于普特