(单词翻译:单击)
金发美女瑞茜·威瑟斯彭在《律政俏佳人》中魅力四射的表演使他一举成名,成为好莱坞新一代的美国甜心
Yes,your day.
是的,这是你的时代 。
She called me,I've been answered.
她打电话给我,我接了电话 。
She said,"I'd like to talk to you."
她说,我想和你谈谈 。
I said,"What about?"
我说,是关于什么的?
She said,"I need to know something,I need to know what a D-bag is."
她说:我需要知道一些事,我需要知道什么是D-bag 。
Ha,ha,ha,ha……
哈,哈,哈,哈……
I have to kid,I have go to another room.
我这里有小孩子在,我得到另外一个房间去 。
Oh my god.
哦,我的上帝 。
I said,"I can't talk to you about that."And she gots,"You are gonna tell me coz if you don't tell me,nobody's gonna tell me."
我说:我不能跟你说了 。她说:你要告诉我,因为如果你不告诉我,就没有人会告诉我了 。
I said"OK."So I told her what it was.
我说:好吧 。所以我告诉她这是怎么回事 。
How did it come up as she heard about this?
这个消息是怎么传到她那里的?
And she said"I heard one man calling another man on last night.
她说:我听到一个人昨晚在叫另一个人而已 。
And I said,ah,I thought what it was and she said to me,ah,"Now what would anybody wanna call somebody that?"
我说,哎,我还以为那是什么,她对我说,哎,现在会有人想打电话吗?
Right,good point.
恩,说得好 。
And I said I have no idea.
我说自己不知道 。
She got,"All right,goodbye."She likes causing you about funny things.
她说道:好的,再见 。她喜欢引起你感兴趣的事物 。
A D-bag.
一个D-bag 。
I know my mummy about the kid and I'm about the mother.
我知道我的妈妈对于孩子是这样,而我现在则是母亲 。
Yes!Got to see,sometimes you ever do this you ever think what the relationship I have with my mother is going to be,ah,duplicated mirrored as relationship my son has with me.You ever worry about that?
是的!要知道,有时候你曾经这样做,你曾经想我和我母亲会是何种关系,哎,就像复制我和我儿子的关系一样 。你有没有担心呢?
Oh,I have such a great relationship with my mother so I got it hope this my kids and I are good friends.
哦,我和我母亲的关系相当好,所以我希望我的孩子们和我也是好朋友 。
Well,may be I said too much about myself.
嗯,也许我说了太多关于自己的事情 。
Ha,ha,ha……
哈,哈,哈……
注:听力文本来源于普特