(单词翻译:单击)
亚历克·鲍德温除表演外,在配音方面也表现出与众不同的才能,先后为几部倍受儿童喜爱的英国儿童电视剧和动画片配音 。2003年在《冷却》中扮演一个性情爆燥的赌场老板,以自己的不俗表演获得了奥斯卡最佳男配角奖提名 。另外有15次获其他奖项,24次提名 。他要竞选纽约市长?难道要效仿施瓦辛格?
Here's something else that I heard and I hope this isn't true, maybe it's true, I hope it's not, that you were gonna run for mayor, cause I think that's really, yeah, I know, but what if it didn't go well? You know?
我还听到了别的东西,我希望这不是真的,也许这是真的,但我希望它不是,你会竞选市长,因为我认为那是真的,是的,我知道,但是如果不是呢?你明白吗?
Well, it's the old, it's the old attitude here people say who are interested in politics, I would like to be the mayor, I don't think I wanna run for mayor,
嗯,这是陈旧的,老一套的人们对政治感兴趣的人的态度,我想当市长,我不认为我想竞选市长 。
Exactly true,
是这样的 。
I mean, running for major and being the major are two completely different things, and my life is changing, I gotta, I'm gonna do the show for another year and beyond that, I don't know, I've got a women in my life now, my girlfriend was very important to me, I mean that we're...
我的意思是,努力竞选和当上市长是两种完全不同的东西,我的生活在改变,我明年才会这样,除此之外,我不知道,现在我的生活已经有了女人,,我的女友对我来说非常重要,我的意思是,我们在…
How long has she been your current friend, your girlfriend?
她做你的女朋友多久了?
What size of the bed you sleep on?
你睡多大的床?
No, I...
不,我…
I've got ideas, big ideas!
我有想法,很大的想法!
but I was trained to be delicate, how long had your, you said you had a women in your life, and how long, you know?
但我必须要细致耐心,你有多久了,你的生活中有个女人,过了多久,你知道吗?
level I've known her forever, Dave.
我永远会记住她的,戴夫 。
Vow, that's pretty good
誓言,那是个相当不错的
Now can we talk more about your girlfriend maybe?
现在,我们能谈论更多关于你的女朋友?
I think my girlfriend is here, Dave, she's here with me.
我认为我的女朋友在这里,戴夫,她和我在一起 。
You mind if we take a look?
您不介意我们一看吗?
We have, she has taken a seat, she's already in the green room, there she is,
没关系,她也在座,她已经在绿色房间,她在那儿 。
Oh, hi, hello, what's your name? Beutiful.
哦,你好,你好 。能请问你的名字吗?
Hilary Thomas, and of course , Dave, you know, running for mayor is something that I would love to do, but I wanna you to think about this, would I rather be handcuffed to the emergency command center in Mathbase during a hurricane, you know, holding down the fort, you're making sure all the ploughs are working, and all the sewage not backing up, would I rather spend some of that to ready ruck money travelling the world with my girlfriend, which do you think?
希拉里·托马斯,当然,戴夫,你知道,竞选市长是我一直很想做的,但我想要你去思考,我宁愿被束缚在Mathbase的应急指挥中心,你知道,你确定所有的犁在工作,和所有的污水没备 。我宁愿花一些钱陪我的女朋友周游世界,你觉得呢?
well, yeah, it's not even, not even close
嗯,是啊,没有这么严重 。
Are you running for mayor?
你竞选市长吗?
I don't know, I don't know,
我不知道,我不知道,
You're a lucky man.
你是个幸运的男人 。
Eating hotdogs in Mathbase all day, or going to Paris with my girlfriend, I don't know.
在Mathbase一整天吃热狗,或去巴黎陪我的女朋友,我不知道 。