(单词翻译:单击)
比尔.奥雷利,福克斯电视台新闻频道著名主持人
We sent the seal team 6 and they get Osama Bin Laden, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
我们派出海豹突击队第6分队而他们抓到了奥萨马•本•拉登,就是这样的,没错 。
the Republicans never got around to do, it slipped lower, lower, lower on the Republican agenda, am I right so far?
而共和党人却从未着手去做,一直在降低,在共和党的议程内一而再再而三拖欠,到目前为止我说的对吗?
I’m not sure about that.
对于这点我不太确定 。
But you know.
但你是知道的 。
Seal team 6 got them on their own. OK?
海豹突击队第6分队自己做到的 。对吗?
All right, but you know, at some point, George Bush said I don’t really think about.
好吧,但是你知道,在某些时候,乔治•布什称我不会认真考虑 。
I’m not certain if that’s true.
我不确定那是否是真的 。
I don’t think he put the god into the word.
我不认为他用了上帝的词 。
He, we got on videotapes, but he said it, he, see, did say that.
他,我们上了录像带,但是他的确说过,看到没,确实那样说 。
Ok, so we’re together so far?
好的,所以我们在一起?
Come on, come on, hey, come on, come on, get in here again.
来吧,来吧,嘿,来吧,来吧,再到这里来 。
Come on, Bill. Come on, I’ll tell you, my job is getting harder by the minute.
来吧,比尔 。来吧,我要告诉你,我的工作是越来越难做了 。
While Detroit was a win for the Obama administration, the cylinder and the new green stuff is a big loss for them because nothing has come of it, so it’s very tight, look.
虽然底特律因为奥巴马政府而胜利,而圆筒和绿东西是一个大损失,因为都没有任何获得,所以非常紧张 。
Everybody understand.
每个人都明白 。
The cylinder thing of course.
当然是圆筒的事 。
You kind of agree over there.
你有点同意 。
There are particulars that they don’t represent it as being black and white as you suggest.
那是独特的,它们并不代表像你的建议那样的黑色和白色 。
Ok, let me see him, let me see him.
好吧,让我看看他,让我看看他 。
I have to go upstairs in my, right?
我要去楼上,对吗?
In my, are they upstairs? They’re upstairs, Bill.
在我,他们搬到楼上去吗? 他们会上楼的,比尔 。
We’ll go up back to Detroit. Get it, come on. Just give me.
我们将回底特律 。了解了,来吧 。
All right, oh, yeah, yeah.Big deal, everybody.
好吧,是的,是的 。这可是每个人的大事件 。