(单词翻译:单击)
温网夺冠,安迪·穆雷拿到了这座阔别英国77年的温网男单冠军奖杯,轻吻奖杯的穆雷成为英国人眼中最幸福的风景
今天早上是非常特别的一档节目 。
Wimbledon champ Andy Murray freshes up his emotional and exhausting win.
温网冠军安迪·穆雷宣泄他的情感并且谈论这次阔别已久的胜利 。
I spoke to him early this morning.
我今天早上采访了他 。
Andy Murray is joining us now.
安迪穆雷现在加入到我们当中 。
And Andy, I know there was a champion's ball last night, did you have enough energy to dance the night away?
那么安迪,我知道昨晚有一个冠军赛点,那晚你还有足够的精力去狂欢吗?
I did not know.
我不知道 。
We got there after midnight,
我们持续到了午夜之后,
and then I spent a couple of hours there and went home, I just got hours of sleep, so I am struggling about this now.
然后我在那里花了几个小时之后回家,我刚睡了几个小时,所以我现在还在挣扎 。
We go back to 77 years ago.
我们回首77年前 。
Queen Elizabeth was just 10 years old at the time, that the last time a Brit won the men's title there, the All England Club.
那时候英国女王伊丽莎白才只有10岁,上次一位英国人赢得了全英俱乐部的男子冠军 。
What does it feel like?
有什么感觉?
How does it feel to be your country's hero?
成为你国家的英雄感觉如何?
I mean I, I don't really know yet.
我的意思是我,我真的不知道 。
To be honest I think that part hasn't quite sunk in.
说实话,我认为狂欢还没有完全退去 。
I realized that I won Wimbledon yesterday.
我意识到自己昨天赢得温网 。
But I think the like, the magnitude of the win hasn't really sunk in yet.
但是我认为这种感觉,那种胜利喜悦感还没有退去 。
Because the last two or three weeks, I tried to steer away from all the newest papers, and the TVs, and everything like that.
因为最后两三个星期,我试图避开所有最新的报纸,电视及各种各样的东西 。
So I am sure in the next couple of days when I get to see all that there and, you know, turn the TVs back on,
所以我相信在接下来的几天内,当我有机会看到,而且,你知道,再次打开电视,
and watch the news, all stars on the stand, how big a deal it was.
看看新闻,所有的明星齐聚一堂才知道这是多大的一种盛况 。
We'd love to see when the champion goes to the family box and you are hugging your couches.
我们想看看当冠军去家庭包厢而且你拥抱教练 。
Von Lendo has been great to you.
冯·伦德尔一直以你为傲 。
Your girl friend Kim.
你的女朋友金 。
And then you are about to leave the box and then you hear a squeal.
然后就在要离开包厢的时候你听到一声尖叫 。
Tell us who that squeal was from?
告诉我们是谁,尖叫声是从哪儿来的?
Oh yeah, it was from my mom.
哦,是我的母亲 。
But she wasn't sitting in a cleric's box.
但她没有坐在一个教会的包厢中 。
She obviously said like, Thank you, to everyone that acknowleged …
很显然,她说的像是,谢谢你,向所有人承认…
Yeah, I think that was one of you better moves of yesterday, going back to hug your mom.
是的,我认为那是使你最感动的动作之一,回去拥抱你的妈妈 。
So we are gonna see you here stay aside in a couple of months defending your US Open Championship.
所以我们会看到你在这里呆几个月保卫美网公开赛冠军 。
So what are you got to do when you had a lot of tennis at the meantime.
所以当你有很多网球比赛时你会怎么做 。
So what is your thoughts about coming here to the States as the champ?
所以作为冠军来美国你会怎么想?
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that.
是的,我真的很期待 。
It's an amazing match last year in New York.
去年在纽约真是一场令人吃惊的比赛 。
So, I'll take a bit of break now and …
所以, 现在我要休息一下并且…
Well, I'm sure that you will.
嗯,我相信你会的 。
And thank you and I know, we can see how tired you are this morning;
谢谢你,我知道,我们今天早上就可以看到你有多累;
but you are a good sport for getting up and joining us and we really do appreciate it.
但是你是一个很好的运动员,起床后就接受我们的采访,非常感谢 。
I don't know about you but my ears are so ringing, appearing, comeon Andy, come on, Andy.
我不太了解你但是我一直听闻大名,加油,安迪 。
I had to put my pins down a couple of times when I was there but well done! Congratulations!
当我在那里的时候我不得不查阅很多资料,但是做得好!恭喜你!
Thank you! Thanks.
谢谢你们!谢谢 。