(单词翻译:单击)
Now, Uh, if you are a parent, you’ve heard a lot about drinking juice in kids.
现在,呃,如果你是家长,你肯定听说过许多关于小孩喝果汁的事情 。
Well, that juice may help kids pack on the pounds.
嗯,果汁可以帮助孩子们增加体重 。
But a new study now at the Bello University shows that though it may not be true, and in some cases it may even help kids maintain a healthy weight.
但贝洛大学一项新的研究目前表明,尽这可能不是真的,但在某些情况下,它可以帮助孩子保持体重 。
So Dr, now you, juice even all the sugar and everything, could it help?
所以博士,现在的果汁一般都含有糖分,但它真的能有这种效果吗?
I am gonna tell you.
我马上告诉你 。
This really surprised me.
这真的很让我吃惊 。
Because parents are very now focused on weight control in children.
因为父母非常现在非常关注控制孩子的体重 。
And we know there is tremendous epidemic of diabetes because of obesity in the young.
我们知道年轻一代有很多人患上肥胖症及糖尿病, 。
And one would think that fruit juice might contribute to that.
而人们会认为果汁可能有助于促成上述疾病的发生 。
While it turns out from this Bello study that 100% pure fruit juice, if taken on a regular basis, does not result in weight gain in these kids.
在贝洛的研究中发现如果定期饮用100%的纯果汁,不会导致这些孩子体重增加 。
Now maybe that the kids who take this fruit juice have other things in their diet that might compensate for it.
也许现在,孩子们把这种果汁加入了他们的日常饮食中以补充身体所需 。
They may have a sense.
他们可能有一种感觉 。
But the point is if your kids likes fruit juice,100% fruit juice without adding the added stuff with them, is not weigh-gaining.
但是最关键的是如果你的孩子喜欢喝果汁,没有任何添加的100%果汁是不会增加体重的 。
Dick, then I guess the key is real fruit juice, not, not the stuff that's with 10% or just 5%.
迪克,那么我想关键的是真正的果汁,不,不是那种含量仅为10%或者5%的饮料 。
That’s exactly right.
完全正确 。
Real fruit juice for the kids.
真正的果汁为只为小孩打造 。
注:听力文本来源于普特