(单词翻译:单击)
凭借在《老友记》第一季中菲比这一角色——一个傻呼呼,却又十分可爱的乡村歌手,1998年莉莎•库卓获得艾美奖最佳女配角的提名,莉莎的表演还为她赢得了金球奖,银幕演员协会和美国喜剧奖的提名
。后来莉莎转向了大银幕,同样收获丰硕 。1997年,她被《人物》周刊评为全球最美丽的五十人 。曾在《在线诊疗》中饰演医生的她会在节目中和主持人有怎样的互动呢?-Hello, I'm Doctor Fiona Wallice, and you are?
你好,我是菲奥娜•瓦利斯医生,你是……?
-I am Peter Travers. And doctor, I'm a movie critic.
我是彼得•特拉维斯 。医生,我是一个电影评论家 。
-Yes, your name sounds familar to me,so?
是的,你的名字我听起来很熟悉 。因此?
-Wah, well, doesn't, you know.
哦,你不了解的 。
-For which publication?
对于这本刊物?
-It's called Rolling Stone.
这叫做滚石 。
-Oh, no, I wouldn't be reading that.
哦,不,我不会读 。
-Oh, God, who would? And I'm miserable. And I have dreams but I know this is something you really don't like.
哦,上帝,谁会呢?我惨了 。我有梦想,但是我知道你真的不喜欢 。
-Dreams? No, they don't mean anything really.
梦想?他们没有任何意义,真的 。
-But here is the thing that does work for my ....
但真的对我有作用,而且对我的 。 。 。
-You are gonna talk about it anyway.
你是无论如何都想讨论这东西了 。
-You can ask me. I know we don't have time and I'm nervous about it. But I'm not dreaming this. People whose movies
I hate are coming after me. And it's not in an illusion or delusion that coming after me what do I do?...
你可以问我 。我知道我们没时间而且我很紧张 。但我不是在做梦吧 。我讨厌那些电影跟随我 。但那不是一种幻觉或错觉,我该怎样做
?…
-Are you finished?
你说完了?
-What do I do? What do I do?
我该怎么办? 我该怎么办?
-Oh, well, I know, I mean, it sounds like maybe you have certain regrets over some of the cruel things that you say
about people who are just trying to do their job?
哦,好吧,我知道,我的意思是,这听起来就像你一定后悔干出一些你认为残忍的事情,你说那些人只是想做他们自己的工作?
-But doctor, if I had regrets, I couldn't continue to do my job.
但医生,如果我有遗憾,我就不能继续做我的工作 。
-Then you are in the pickle, aren't you?
接着你泡菜,是不是?
-That's your answer?
那是你的答案?
-Well, you have to figure it out, dear adult. You can make choices, you have free will.
好了,你必须清楚,亲爱的成年人 。你可以选择,你拥有自由意志 。
-No, I'm a child. No, I'm...
不,我是一个孩子 。
-All right. Well if...I don't...If you are going to get emotional then this might not work out so well.
很好 。如果……我不…如果你正打算情感用事,那么这可能不是很好 。
-You are useless to me. Useless.
你是无用的 。无用的 。
-All right, well. Then likely it's only three minutes, then neither of us have wasted much time, have we?
好吧 。可能只有三分钟,然后我们都已经浪费了太多时间,是吗?
-To hell with you, I'm not paying my 25 dollars.
去你的,我不会花支付25美元 。
-Goodbye.
再见 。