访谈录:"布朗与卡梅隆议会激辩"外传
日期:2012-03-15 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Your mom is so stupid.
你的母亲太笨了。
She locked herself in the motorcycle. I get her out.
她把自己锁在了摩托车里。还是我把她弄出去的呢。
How to get out! How to get out! How to get out!
我问你她怎么出去!怎么出去!怎么出去!
Your mom is so fat.
你的母亲这么胖,
All her relationships are long distance.
她的所有关系都非常特别。
Those jeans are looser than your mom.
这个人非常随便。
I know, I've worn your mom
你的母亲就是一双破鞋。
Your breath is so bad.
你嘴太臭了,
Your hair is curling away from your face.
以至于你的头发都卷曲以远离你的脸。
Er...that's not true. My hair was straight untill I saw your mum naked.
呃…那是不对的。直到看到了你的母亲我的头发才变得直立。
Your house is so old.
你的房子太老了。
You don't even have electricity, your mother stands outside with a key connected to a kite.
甚至连电都没有,你的母亲站在外面,像风筝一样挂在那里。
Yeah, yeah... You know what, you know what. Unlike Rosa Parks,you mum loused in the back of a bus.
是啊,是啊…你知道,你知道。不像罗莎•帕克斯,她就应该被拖在公共汽车后面。
Oh,my god! Louse in the back of bus is awesome!
哦,拖在公共汽车后面简直太棒了!
注:听力文本来源于普特

分享到