(单词翻译:单击)
世界足坛传奇球员贝利接受采访时表示,对内马尔转会巴萨表示遗憾,不过内马尔会超越梅西;2014世界杯,贝利看好德国队;谈到穆里尼奥重返切尔西,贝利认为“穆里尼奥回归切尔西是正确的,但是能不能再次取得成功就要看运气了”
我们看到了,当然是爆炸性的新闻,大新闻就是穆里尼奥再次接手执掌切尔西的教鞭,你对此怎么看?
Well, I think it was good for Chelsea, because he is a good player, a good coach.
嗯,我认为这对切尔西非常好,因为他是一个好球员,一个好教练 。
I know him personally, talented and very honest.
我个人知道他,才华横溢并且非常诚实 。
But, again I repeat, football is a box of surprise.
但是,我要再次重申,足球这项运动充满了惊喜 。
He has to be a good coach, and has to be, with the luck, because football, sometimes the best doesn't win.
他一直是位好教练,而且一直是好运相伴,因为足球是有时候是最好的球队反而不会赢的运动 。
But I wish good luck for him.
但是我祝福他好运 。
Neymar is the Brazilian player, everybody is talking about right now.
内马尔是巴西球员,每个人现在都在谈论他 。
Is he the new Pele?
他是新的贝利吗?
Listen, I said to be the new Pele will be very difficult.
听着,我说的新贝利将是非常困难 。
Because my mother, my father, they’re good at nothing.
因为我的母亲,我的父亲,他们没有所擅长 。
But no doubt, no doubt, that he is one of the best players whom we have in Brazil.
但毋庸置疑,毋庸置疑,他是在巴西我们所拥有的最好球员之一 。
Of course, Brazil, we have a lot of excellent players, like Zico, etc.
当然,在巴西我们有很多优秀的球员,比如济科等等 。
But, the last 2 years, we have Neymar known as very talent.
但是,过去的2年里,我们有被称为天才的内马尔 。
I hope that he has the luck in Barcelona.
我希望他在巴塞罗那有那样的运气 。
I didn't like it too much because he used to play in my team Santos.
因为他以前在我曾效力过的桑托斯队踢球,我不是很喜欢 。
I lost a good player.
我失去了一位好球员 。
But it's important to understand he deserves to go to the better team.
但重要的是要理解他应该去更好的球队 。