(单词翻译:单击)
里吉斯菲尔宾是目前北美地区最具传奇性的脱口秀主持人和电视名人之一,之外还拥有者歌手、作家等多重身份
你在克利夫兰没见过他们,是这样吗?
No, but I, we get the photos of right here.
没有,但我这里有些照片 。
Do you, really? What you got?
真的吗?你有什么?
You play, you play.
都是你四处表演的照片 。
Oh, yeah, there I am.
哦,是的,我就是这样 。
You play the Hot in Cleveland in the year, and you play.
你今年在克利夫兰可是大放异彩,而且看来你是够尽兴啊 。
I play, I play a peer right.Yeah.
我就是这样,我是和一个同龄人一起 。
Look at that, look at the ways she looks at me.
看看,看看她看我的方式 。
No, no.
不,不 。
I'm telling you Betty White.
我告诉你的是贝蒂怀特 。
Did you ever have any.
你曾经?
Look I kinda got a hunchback there, aren't I a little bit?Yeah.
看起来我有点驼背了,我是不是有一点?是的 。
Did you ever have any, you know of sanity kinda like, you know, you and Betty ever get it on?
你曾经,你理智的有点像,你知道,你和贝蒂关系如何?
Because I know a lot of people did.
因为我知道很多人都是这样 。
What a terrible thing to say, honestly:
多么可怕的事情,老实说:
Pure Betty White, honest to God, all these years, a part of these specifics. You know what I think?
单纯的贝蒂怀特,真的,这么多年,这些细节 。你知道我想什么吗?
No, no, no. I think you're very, very jealous. It could be the day of the hairstyles.
不,不,不 。我觉得你非常嫉妒 。可能是那个发型在从中作祟 。
Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧 。
He’s supposed to be a gay.
他本该是个同性恋的 。
No one knows, he’s a gay or not a gay, I mean,I used to, you know what it is.
没有人知道,他是不是同性恋,我的意思是,我过去,你知道它是什么 。
But people say the same but you.Well.
但人们总所除了你以外别人都一样 。好吧
I mean there is nothing wrong with that.
我的意思是没有错的 。
Nothing wrong with it at all.
没有什么不妥 。
Nothing wrong with that, no.
没有什么不妥,没有 。