(单词翻译:单击)
约翰•塞纳,美国职业摔跤手,曾多次获得WWE冠军
约翰·塞纳,狂热摔角29次冠军,欢迎回来,约翰 。
I didn't want to get into the goal, you're huge.
我不想成为对手,你十分巨大 。
You're such a friend of the show.
你是这节目的一位朋友 。
You come, you hang out with us.
你来了,你和我们一起 。
The kids love you. Congratulations on your win.
孩子们爱你 。祝贺你的胜利 。
Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
Recently just a little bit, last night, can we just play a little bit?
最近只是一小会儿,昨晚,我们能否展示一下吗?
I wanna show the big move that made it all happen last night.
我想展示绝技,而这一切昨晚发生了 。
Look at that, there you are.
看,你就在那里 。
Huge. We have October like 2011 on that.
十分巨大 。像是2011年10月我们就已经是那样了 。
Johnson the biggest boxer star in the world disappoint nobody.
世界上最伟大的摔跤明星约翰从不令人失望 。
Last night in front of over 8 thousand people.
昨晚在8000多观众面前 。
Look at this, run out to the crowd, a huge, huge, huge crowd.
看看这个,跑到人群中,人群如浪潮一般汹涌 。
Last night, it's freezing cold.
昨晚,非常的寒冷 。
How did it affect the big match?
它对这场重要比赛影响大吗?
Oh, it didn't affect at all with over 8 thousand people there and its broadcast was heard a hundred countries around the world.
哦,在所有超过8000人,世界各地一百多个国家的广播声音面前,那根本不是问题 。
It's really the energy in that place with stifling and it's awesome.
在那样一种地方的能量真的令人窒息,而且非常棒 。
Like if I want have a look here, and if I'm looking apposing and I wanna show somebody that I met you and I know you.
就像如果我看看这里,如果我想做些展示及我想给一些我遇到过你,我了解你的人展示 。
Can you tell me something that I do? Just like.
你能告诉我一些我该做什么吗?就像你说的那样 。
Absolutely. You want me to show you moves and you want me to get you prepared.
没问题 。你想让我告诉你招数,而你要我给你准备的 。
Be a WWE super star.
这就是WWE超级明星 。
But I looks at you and I'm not thinking, any man festal is the right way to go.
但我看着你并且我不会思考,任何男人都有条正确的路要走 。
Here is what I am gonna do.
这就是我选择的 。
I'm master the arm of visibility.
我的主要杀招是隐身术,我是这方面的大师 。
So when you get into some trouble, this is all and exactly what you're gonna do.
所以当你遇到一些麻烦,就是所有的,你会做什么 。
It's hand in front of your face.
手放在你的脸上 。
And you just go, You can't see me! And that a champion.
你就这样好了,你看不见我!那样才能成为冠军 。
Here we go, I'll practice, this move, this move.
我们去这里了,我会练习,这一招数,这一招数 。
You can't see me. It works like that.
你看不见我 。就是如此 。
This is what the real belt looks like.
这就是真正的冠军腰带 。
What is that?
那是什么?
In the last of my champion, we think you do deserve, that's one champion showing other, you're champion.
在过去我的冠军赛中,我们认为你实至名归,这是一个冠军应有的表现,你就是冠军 。