(单词翻译:单击)
But, em, you know, well, I was born with the name of Mironov.
但是,呃,你知道,嗯,我出生时候的名字是米罗诺夫 。
So, officially I guess I would be Mironov,
所以,我想我正式的名字应该是米罗诺夫,
because my father was born in Russia.
因为我的父亲出生在俄罗斯 。
Which I didn’t realise your paternal side your grandfather actually was in the military during the Tsar.
我没有意识到你的父亲一边,你的祖父实际上是在沙皇的军队中 。
He came to England to purchase arms and the league.
他到英国购买武器 。
Russian Revolution breaks out;
俄国革命爆发;
he settled in a refugee and your dad was born in England.
他作为难民呆在那里而你爸爸出生在英格兰 。
Yes, my dad was born in Russia.
是的,因此我的父亲出生在俄罗斯 。
But he came at the age of two or three with my grandparents to England.
但他在两岁或三岁的时候和我的祖父母一起来到英国 。
So absolutely I’m half Russian,
所以我自己绝对有一半是俄罗斯血统,
I would say it’s my bottom half that’s Russian. Ha
我认为它是我的底部一半都是俄罗斯血统 。呵呵 。
Why the bottom half?
为什么是底部的一半?
Good old Russian peasants stopped down there, somewhere.
古老的俄罗斯好心的农民停了下来,在某个地方 。
Talk to me about your childhood,
和我谈谈你的童年,
because your dad was a cab driver and your mom was sort of a reluctant homemaker who wanted more for her girls.
因为你的爸爸是一名司机,妈妈是一位不情愿的家庭主妇,她想要她的女孩得到更多 。
Yes, my mom was a very early feminist I guess.
是的, 我猜我的妈妈是一个非常早期的女权主义者 。
You know. you know, the issue of marriage and never came in up in our family.
你知道 。你知道,婚姻问题也从来没出现在我们的家庭 。
You know. Oh, don’t worry, darling, you’ll get married and a man will take care of you.
你知道 。哦,别担心,亲爱的,你会和一个会照顾你的男人结婚 。
That was never promoted as a, as a sort of life choice.
从来没有被认为是一种生活的选择 。
注:听力文本来源于普特