(单词翻译:单击)
流行音乐天后麦当娜,引领了一代潮流
。而她也是嘎嘎姐的偶像,今年更执导真实版不爱江山爱美人:电影《倾国之恋》 。本期做客的她为你讲述那些照片背后的故事 。We've gone back through the years. Boy Toy.
我们回到很多年的过去 。
That's the day the MTV awards for some TV awards. Yeah.
因为在那天是MTV大奖和一些电视颁奖 。是啊 。
Lost my shoes, did a stage dive, dress went up everyone saw my underpants, scandal, scandal, scandal. My manager told me that my career was over with.
我弄丢了自己的鞋,于是大胆创意,穿着一身奇异服饰,这是丑闻,丑闻,丑闻 。我的经理告诉我,我的职业生涯因此而结束 。
And he was wrong.
事后证明他当时是错误的 。
That?
是吗?
Remember that?
还记得吗?
Of course. That's my ex-husband Sean Penn, very talented actor and director. And I think he was angry at a paparazzi. He was singing in front of us. I remember that, we were walking up from the theater, we did a play together.
当然 。那是我的前夫肖恩•潘,很有天赋的演员和导演 。我认为他对狗仔队生气 。他在我们前面唱 。我记得,我们正在从剧院,我们一起演出 。
All right, this one.
好的,是这一个 。
Uh, nice moment, good kisser.
嗯,不错的一刻, 亲吻高手 。
Good kisser?
亲吻高手?
Yeah, cool.
是的,很酷 。
You would, you would do it again?
你愿意的话,你会再次这样做吗?
No, I already did it. I don't like to repeat myself.
不,我已经做过了 。我不喜欢重复自己 。
There Madonna.
那就是麦当娜 。
Oh my God. Laura was so little there. Oh.
哦,我的上帝 。劳拉当时还很小 。哦 。
And this is just 2009.
现在也只是2009年 。
I know it's crazy. Look at, look at how chubby David is. He's a, he's a stream bean now. It's crazy. Look at David is already saying no pictures, cute. I like that.
我知道这很疯狂 。看看,看看胖嘟嘟的大卫 。他是一个,他就像个豆子 。这太疯狂了 。看看大卫,他说已经找不到照片,好可爱 。我喜欢那个 。
Darling.All right, final one.
亲爱的 。好了,我们来看最后一张 。
Oh God, I look tired.
哦,上帝,我看起来很疲倦 。
Directing?
指挥吗?
Yeah.
是啊 。
No hair and makeup?
没有弄头发和妆容吗?
No.
没有 。
Do you feel more authentically you in this or?
你觉得自己这样反而更真实?
I feel authentically me when I am doing what I wanna do. So what is that's directing a film, or being on stage, with my hair and makeup on. I mean it's all when doing what I wanna do.
我觉得我真正做自己想做的才真实 。所以那是导演一部电影,或站在舞台上,不凭借我的头发和妆容 。我的意思是,那才是做我想做的 。
注:听力文本来源于普特