(单词翻译:单击)
In the distant valley, this one tiny child may be the bravest girl in the world.
在遥远的山谷,这个小孩子可能是世界上最勇敢的女孩 。
When I almost died, it was just after the midday.
我几乎要死了,那时候刚过正午 。
She grew up surrounded by women with hidden faces and men in the shadows who destroyed girl schools through acid at the faces of girl students.
她成长的环境中女性盖住脸部而男性隐藏在暗处,这些男人以泼硫酸的方式摧残上学的女孩 。
And yet she was determined to learn things.
但她决心学东西 。
School is like walking for a magic door to your dreams.
为了实现你的梦想学校就像一扇神秘的门 。
They cannot stop me.
他们不能阻止我 。
I will get my education if it is in home, school or any place.
无论是在家里,学校或任何地方,我都会接受教育 。
One year ago, Malala was on a school bus with other girls.
一年前,马莱拉正与其他女孩搭乘校车 。
On the day when I was shot, all of my friends' faces were covered except mine.
那天我被枪杀, 除了我所有的朋友们都捂起了脸 。
Was that wise? It was brave, but was it wise?
这是否明智?这很勇敢,但是是明智的吗?
I want to live my life as I want.
我想过自己想要的生活 。
A man a gun stopped the bus and asked Who is Malala? and fire three shots at her point leg.
一个拿枪的男人把车停下来,问马莱拉是谁,之后朝她的腿开了三枪 。
The wound went to here and down here, here and here.
身上都是枪伤 。
And through a series of stunning miracles, from the way the bullet traveled to the doctor who just happened to be there, she woke up ready to lead girls everywhere toward a new day.
但通过一系列惊人的奇迹,中枪后经过医生的抢救,她再次醒来准备为女孩受教育的权利争取新明天 。