(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
塞巴斯蒂安.维特尔是德国一级方程式赛车手,出生于1987年7月3日,2010年11月14日,维特尔在阿布扎比夺冠,成为最年轻的世界冠军
Tell us a little bit about yours, you are just a kid, right? And how old are you, 24?
告诉我们一点关于你的消息,你只是个孩子,对吗?你多少岁了,24岁吗?
Correct, yeah. How old are you?
正确,恩 。你多大了?
I'm 65, don't get the ideas.
我已经65岁了,你可不要这么想 。
I still know what I'm doing.
我还知道我在做什么 。
Tell us about your childhood.
告诉我们关于你的童年 。
You are born in Germany, where?
你出生在德国,是在哪里?
I guess Michael Schumacher, a superhero, loomed large as an influence as a young boy, right?
我在想迈克尔·舒马赫这位超级英雄,隐约对一个小男孩的影响很大,是这样吗?
Yeah, yeah. Obviously, so I started it as a little kid I think.
是啊,是啊 。显然,所以我开始只是一个小孩,我是这样认为的 。
How old were you when you started to race?
你几岁时开始比赛?
In little cars.
是小汽车的那种 。
3.5, 4 years old.
3岁半,4岁的样子 。
3.5? And was it because your parents had an interest in racing?
3岁半?因为你的父母都对赛车感兴趣?
Yeah, my father did hill-climb racing. I don't know if you know.
是的,我父亲制造爬山赛车 。我不知道你是否了解 。
I know, but hill-climbing, yeah?
我知道,但是爬山,是吗?
Yeah.In motorcycles and cars, or just cars?
是的 。摩托车和汽车,还是只是汽车?
Cars.Yeah.So, yeah, he did that and then the whole family was always travelling together.
汽车 。是的 。所以,是的,他负责制造,然后整个家庭总是一起旅行 。
And, yeah, I was basically a baby when he was already racing.
当然,我基本上还是一个婴儿时,他已经开始赛车了 。
Right.and you are from the same part of Germany with Michael Schumacher?
好的 。你与迈克尔·舒马赫来自德国的同一地区?
I'm not really. Well, Germany was not that big compared to America.
我不是真的如此 。嗯,德国与美国相比,还不够大 。
Yeah, and don't you forget it.
是的,你不要忘记这点 。
You know. You see that's, you see I'm 24.
你知道 。正如你看到的,你看到我24岁 。
I know. I have nothing to forget.
我知道的 。我没有忘记 。
We were just having a fun here. But we, eh, Sebastian, tell us about this video tape here.
我们只是在这里非常快乐 。但我们,呃,塞巴斯蒂安,给我们讲讲关于这个的录像 。
What is this? Is that you drive a go car?
这是什么?是你开车去的吗?
There you are.Yeah.Oh, my God, 3.5. I forget how tiny. Look at this.
你现在就是这样 。是的 。哦,我的上帝,3岁半 。我忘记有多小了 。看看这个 。
You know, you know in our backyard and because it was so narrow I couldn't make a full turn.
你知道,你知道,在我们家后院,因为它是如此狭窄,我都不能做出全转弯 。
So my father went there, put a bucket of water on the ground so that I could, yeah.
所以我父亲去那儿,把一桶水放在地上,这样我就可以做到了,是的 。
Yeah.Yeah, do a little bit though. He also used.
是的 。是的,加一点难度 。他经常使用的 。
Oh my God. That's unbelievable! And you will, you, there's gonna be a race over New Jersey in a couple of years, is that right?
哦我的上帝 。那真是难以置信!你也可以的,你也许会在几年内在新泽西有场比赛,不对吗?
Yeah, next year.
是的,明年 。
Next year is gonna be a race there.
明年将会在那里有场比赛 。
Yeah, yeah, we just had a little bit of promo today.
是啊,是啊,我们只是有一点今天的宣传 。
Yeah. And you drove the prospective track.
是的 。你要在预想的赛道上比赛 。
Is that a straight course?
是直线路线?
Yes, yes, it's gonna be. It's not finished entirely; but it looks very quick.
是的,是的,是这样的 。它还没有全部完成,但是它看起来非常快 。
Yeah.You need some big balls or something else.
是的 。你需要一些大的球或者别的什么东西 。
Now it looks very, looks very interesting like very, you know, far, sloping course.
现在它看起来很,看起来非常有意思,你知道,很远的,倾斜的那种赛道 。
Just stop; just don't do that a gig, all right?
请停下;别开玩笑了,好吗?
I'm just, I'm so glad Oprah doesn't have a show.
我只是,我很高兴奥普拉没有节目 。
注:听力文本来源于普特
妙语佳句
1.That's unbelievable!
那真是难以置信!
2. straight course
直道
3. slope n. 倾斜;坡度
The floor of the theater has a slope of four feet from the back seats to the front seats.
这戏院的地板从后排座位到前排座位有四英尺的倾斜 。