(单词翻译:单击)
马特·达蒙逆袭占领吉米脱口秀,主持人吉米被著名演员马特·达蒙绑架并驱逐出了自己节目,达蒙带来了非常豪华的明星阵容
你能接受马特·达蒙招募了一些名人接管吉米·凯米尔脱口秀吗,他一直恶搞吉米 。
"Let me ask you guys this, as an audience, is it weird to see a person with actual talent host the show?"
“让我问问你们这些家伙,作为一名观众,看一个有实际能力的人才主持这等节目不感到奇怪吗?”
"I'm very excited to be here obviously.
“很明显我很兴奋能来这里 。
Jimmy has bumped me from his show 1205 times.
吉米已经第1205次放我鸽子 。
For 10 years, every night I waited in that green room, and every night, Kimmel says, Apologies to Matt Damon, we run out of time.
10年以来,每天晚上我在那绿色房间等候的时候,每天晚上凯米尔都会说,抱歉马特·达蒙,我们没时间了 。
I've been waiting for this moment for a long, long time.
我等待这一刻已经很久了 。
Every time, I got bumped up on his show, he left a mock.
每一次,我被他放鸽子,他都要嘲笑我 。
But if you bump a man long enough, a night will come when he bumps you back, and tonight is that night, my friends.
但如果你放一个男人鸽子足够久,那迟早会有这样一个晚上他会放你鸽子,今晚就是那个晚上,我的朋友 。
I am in command of this ship!
现在这里我做主!
Damon's buddy, Ben Affleck and Robin Williams showed up.
达蒙的伙伴,本·阿弗莱克和罗宾·威廉姆斯出现 。
Sheryl Crow was the band leader, and Nicole Kidman raised his group to me more, also joined in the band.
雪莉·克罗是这一组织的领袖,而也有比我更多的粉丝团的妮可·基德曼,也加入到了其中 。