(单词翻译:单击)
凯瑟琳.詹金斯是目前唱碟销售最高的女次高音歌手
感谢仍然守候我们的节目,我们迎来了真正喜欢的人,
Katherine Jenkins with us.
欢迎凯瑟琳·詹金斯 。
Throughout the “dancing with the stars” run of hers, however, this morning, bringing a lot holiday cheer to the show.
纵观整个《与星共舞》节目她都是独领风骚,但是,今天早上,她带给这个节目很多欢乐 。
Remarkable voice. You’re gonna hear it in just a moment.
非凡的声音 。你一会儿就会听到 。
She sold 7 million albums worldwide.
她卖出了全球700万张专辑 。
Has a new album out for the holidays.
而在这个假期时间也有一张新专辑问世 。
It’s called This is Christmas in stores now.
它的名字是《这就是圣诞节》而且现在已经摆在了商店的橱窗里 。
Here to discuss it.
我们在这里要讨论的就是它 。
There is something I was wondering.
有一些我想知道的 。
You recorded this in June.
你是6月份录制的 。
I did.
是的 。
So do you have to find your emotional center somehow?
所以你是如何找到自己的情感中心的?
I was recording it in Malta, in kind of extreme heat in June.
我在马耳他录制的时候,当时6月天气有点极其热 。
And I had a vocal booth you know transformed into Santa’s grotto beside a big Christmas tree,I, fairy lights for the Christmas and I turned on the air conditioner on full-blast, so I felt cold.
而我的声音你知道要变成圣诞老人,在大圣诞树旁边,而圣诞节要打开彩灯;所以我就将空调开到最大,而后我觉得很冷 。
It worked out?
最后解决了吗?
It worked out. I’ve got in the mood.
非常成功 。我现在踏实了 。
Being Welsh, of course this I’m sure touches you especially.
威尔士,当然我肯定这个特别触动你 。
What's gonna be like seven or eight months?
像七或八月是什么样子?
I think it’s just really exciting back in UK.
我认为回到英国真正令人兴奋 。
Everybody is just thrilled over this news.
每个人对于这条新闻都很兴奋 。
It’s nice that it comes up with Christmas.
它很好,它让人想到圣诞节 。
So no I’m very, very happy for them. It’s lovely.
所以我非常为他们高兴 。非常可爱 。
Indeed, it is, a gift for us all.
事实上,它是一个为我们所有人而准备的礼物 。