(单词翻译:单击)
1993年以科学家形象出演《侏罗纪公园》大获成功后,杰夫•高布伦又先后主演了《天煞》和《失落的世界》两部科幻片,从而奠定了其影坛巨星的地位
Oh, yeah, James Mason
哦,詹姆斯•梅森
James Mason.
詹姆斯•梅森 。
I like the way James Mason thought.
我喜欢詹姆斯•梅森的思考方式 。
love, yeah.
非常不错,是啊 。
Looter, that's good. I love impersonations. Did you do any other impersonations?
很好 。我喜欢模仿 。你做过什么其他模仿吗?
Shawn Connery, Michael Caine, and that's it.
肖恩•康纳利,迈克尔•凯恩,仅此而已 。
Go ahead. Let's see. Here is a Hollywood party with Shawn Connery talking to Michael Caine. We go something like this.
来吧 。让我们看看 。这是一个好莱坞的肖恩•康纳利跟迈克尔•凯恩的谈话 。我们得这样做 。
Well, wait, wait, wait. You have to do it too.
嗯,等一等,等一等 。你也得这么做 。
Alright, who would I be?
好吧,我扮演谁?
Hum.
恩…
I don't really be good at it.
我真不是很擅长 。
Betty Ho Wai.
贝蒂•哈维 。
Betty Ho Wai. While you are saying that, maybe it's a subliminal, but I was just watching your highlight reel and she's wearing a hat like this, a copyboy hat.
贝蒂•哈维 。当你这么说的时候,也许这是一个潜意识,但是我看到的是你的精彩表演及她戴着一顶帽子的样子,这是一顶模仿男孩的帽子 。
Yeah, that's right. Mayby, yeah.
是的,好吧 。也许是的 。
Alright, so I'm Shawn Connery. You are Betty Hu Wai.
好吧,所以我是肖恩•康纳利 。你是贝蒂•哈维 。
You know, you are a shank shake for someone in the eightish, Betty.
你知道,你真的很不错,贝蒂 。
Ha.
哈哈 。
That's very good, alright.
太好了,好的 。
Very good.
很好 。
Do you do anyone at all?
你从未扮演过谁吗?
No, I don't do impersonations. Yeah, I used to do. Who's this? Who is that?
不,我不做模仿 。是啊,我以前曾经做 。这是谁?那是谁?
I don't know. That's good. I like it a lot. Who is this?
我不知道 。那很好 。我很喜欢 。这是谁?
James Cabin. Ah, here is somebody's mouth. I do somebody's mouth.
詹姆斯•卡宾 。啊,这是别人的嘴 。我是在说别人的话 。
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
Wait a minute. Wait, i did it long away. Wait.
等一下 。等等,我要准备下 。等下 。
Yeah, yeah, alright. Alright, I'm gonna just play some music while, while we wait.
是啊,是啊,好吧 。好吧,我要在等待的时候放些音乐 。
Okay, here is his mouth.
好了,这是他的嘴 。
Uh, I don't know.
嗯,我不知道 。
Rosanna Arcat.
罗莎娜•阿卡特 。
Can I see it again?
我能再看看吗?
It's a, it's a bleak. It's a bleak.
这是一个,非常黯淡 。非常黯淡 。
Go ahead. Yeah.
去吧 。是啊 。
Dannie, we are done. Yeah, we are done.
丹妮,我们完了 。是的,我们完了 。
Don't say it. Don't say it.
别这么说 。别这么说 。
I have to.
我必须要这样
。You are killing me.
该死,你会弄疼我的 。
No, I'm no, no , no, I'm just talking to you. It just feels like I'm killing you, but I'm only talking to you. Do you fancy Ann Aukward Pauls or Mansaugan? Do you have something different?
不,我没有,没有,没有,我只是想跟你谈话 。只是感觉就像我杀了你,但我只是跟你说话 。你喜欢安娜•奥克沃德还是曼苏甘?你有什么与众不同的地方吗?
Something different. Let's think of something different or suggest something, we will do it. We can do, we can do so many things.
恩,有的 。让我想些不同的东西或我们一起做的事情 。我们所能做的,我们可以做很多事情 。
What about, ah, guess what I'm thinking?
那么,哎,你猜我在想什么?
Something, you are having sex or?
什么,你在想性吗?
No. I haven't started thinking it yet.
没有 。我没有想到这事呢 。
Really?
真的吗?
Alright, are you ready?
好吧,你准备好了吗?
Uh, yeah, yes.
嗯,是的,是的 。
Alright, you ready?
好吧,你准备好了吗?
Yes.
是的 。
Hold on.
等一会儿 。
Jeff, you know me, I am Rosanna Arcat.
杰夫,你知道,我是模仿演员 。
Yeah, yes, you are right. Applaud, everybody.
是的,是的,你是对的 。鼓掌,每一个人都要鼓掌 。