(单词翻译:单击)
Des Moines Botanical Center.
得梅因植物中心 。
Inside it is an artist dream...
这里面包含着艺术家的梦想…
To my knowledge, it’s just this phone.
据我所知,这只是个电话 。
A place where plenty of people have painted plenty of pretty pictures.
一个很多人绘制了很多漂亮的图片的地方 。
What I’ve done is I’ve used the rainbow tool to get this turquoise.
我所做的是我用彩虹工具获得这块绿宝石 。
...including, Brett Rogers
…包括布雷特·罗杰斯
Yep, just me and my cell phone on my lunch break.
是的,只是我和我的手机,而且在午休的时候 。
This specific phone is the Verizon LG Dare.
这一特定的电话是Verizon定制的LG Dare 。
I learned back in the summer that LG put a drawing pad in here.
在夏天我学会了,这款手机有个绘图板功能 。
Rogers says he may just be the only cellphone artist in the world.
罗杰斯称他自己可能是在世界上唯一的手机艺术家 。
This is a great opportunity for me to just practice anywhere I go.
这对我来说是一个绝好实践的机会 。
The canvas is compact.
画布很紧 。
But with just six basic colors Rogers has created more than sixty images.
但只用六种基本颜色,罗杰斯创造了六十多幅画作 。
It's got a very limited pallet, but there is also a tool on it that allows me to get an extended color range. So I can actually do things that almost look painted.
它有一个非常有限的托盘,但也存在着一种工具,让我得到一个色彩扩展范围 。所以我可以做像真正在画画那样 。
He wants Verizon to take advantage of this underused artist specific application.
他希望Verizon可以利用这一点艺术家没有使用的具体应用 。
But (if) they would mark it that way I think that they’d attract much bigger audience.
但如果他们这样做我觉得他们会吸引更多人 。
So he recently assembled this poster and sent it to company headquarters in New Jersey.
所以他近来找到这张海报,并寄给位于新泽西的公司总部 。
So if this sells more phones for Verizon. There has to be something on Brett’s horizon, right?
所以如果Verizon能靠它销售更多的手机,布雷特就会着眼于更多的东西,不是这样吗?
Yeah, there is, but it is not really very much.
是的 ,但是它不是真的非常好 。
If I get the free cellphone usage for my family out of this, I am good, that, that’ll work for me.
如果我的家人这个时候得到免费的手机,那对我而言是不错 。
Until Verizon answers, artist Brett Rogers: (I think I've just about , got it), will keep bringing up pretty pictures on his phone.
直到Verizon有所表示之前,艺术家布雷特·罗杰将会继续使用手机绘画 。
Yep, I am done.
是的,我已经受够了 。
注:听力文本来源于普特