(单词翻译:单击)
接受双侧乳腺切除手术的安吉丽娜·朱莉首度公开亮相红毯,力撑皮特新片首映
安吉丽娜不接受媒体采访,而是选择直接对粉丝们倾诉,亲笔签名 。
She didn't ever give a brief statement before going to the premier.
她从来没有在手术前做过简短的声明 。
She talked about her all deal and decisions to have a preventative double mastectomy.
她谈到了自己对于接受双侧乳腺切除手术的所有协议和决定 。
Taking a listen to what she had said.
让我们马上听听她说了什么 。
"I feel great, I feel wonderful, I feel very very grateful for all supports behind me.
“我感觉很好,我感觉很棒,非常感谢所有在我身后支持我的人 。
I am very happy to see the discussion about women's health, expanded and that means the world to me.
我很高兴看到这一关于女性健康的讨论,延伸而这意味着世界对于我的关注 。
After losing my Mum to this issue, I am very grateful for it and I am very moved by the kind of support from people, very grateful for that.
在这一病症失去我的妈妈后, 在我身后支持我的人我非常感激,我非常感动,非常感谢你们 。
Also I had a chance to chat with Brad Pit.
我也有跟布拉德?皮特谈谈的机会 。
He talked about this medical procedure, its effect on his family.
他谈到这个医疗过程,对家庭的影响 。
He said with a quite relief that was all over.
他表示很宽慰,都结束了 。
He also talked to me a bit about the public reaction how people surprised and how the public world react to her decision, her announcement.
他也跟我谈了一些关于公众反应,人们如何惊讶及公众如何对她的决定,她的声明的回应 。
And taking a listen to what he had to say.
听听他说了什么 。
"I am surprised how what a tipping point became.
“我很惊讶形成了一个临界点 。
There are so many people world in nibble about what will be the opposite, what the possibilities and the further norms that will take to the people...
世界上有那么多人好奇反之会如何,而可能性及进一步的标准将会使人们…