(单词翻译:单击)
在非洲中部国家乌干达,有位著名盲人拳击手,名叫拉马森,他是乌干达人的偶像和英雄
巴希尔·拉马森是纳格鲁附近众所周知的人物, 而在坎帕拉的这个地方诞生了许多才华横溢的拳击手 。
He's hailed for his boxing skills, but more so for his ability to persevere under difficult circumstances.
他的拳击技巧得到称赞,而他在困难情况持之以恒的精神更为让人敬佩 。
Ramathan is a boxer who can not see, he is completely blind.
拉马森是一位双眼看不到的拳击手,他是完全的失明 。
So, Bashir, when did you start learning to box?
所以,巴希尔,你什么时候开始学习拳击?
I started boxing when I was still young, before I became blind.
我开始拳击还是在我年轻的时候,在我失明之前 。
Bashir's blindness came unexpectedly, 18 years.
巴希尔的失明有些出乎意料,是在他18岁时 。
When it happened, he was still just a teen.
当它发生的时候,他还只是一个少年 。
And his family abandoned him.
而他的家人离开了他 。
His only assistance came from neighborhood orphans who would make him meals from time to time.
他唯一的援助是来自孤儿社区,时不时为他做饭 。
He soon found comfort and strength in the middle of rain.
他很快就在其中找到了安慰和力量 。
Why did you want to start boxing?
你为什么想要开始打拳?
I liked it, because when I was normal, my parents didn'tlike me to play boxing.
我喜欢它,因为当我还未失明时,我的父母也喜欢我打拳 。
They says it was not a good game, so when I became blind, again I started it afresh.
他们说这不是一项好运动,所以成为盲人后我又重新开始了 。
Right, double right, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4.
右边,右边两次, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4 。
Do the other blind people here in Naguru, or in Kampala see you as an inspiration?
在纳格鲁,或者在坎帕拉的其他盲人也将你看作是一种鼓舞吗?
Uh, Naguru, we have no blinds.
嗯, 在纳格鲁,我们没有盲人 。
But, in Kampala, there are, but, they don't like boxing.
但是,在坎帕拉有盲人,但是,他们不喜欢拳击 。
They feared.
他们会感到害怕 。
They say, wow, you be a boxing man, uh, fear boxing.
他们说,哇,你是一个拳击手,嗯,害怕拳击 。
Oh, you are killers, you see.
哦,你是凶手,你看 。
I say, no no no, I fear you, it's not something, but if you haven't known how to, you fear.
我说,不不不,我让你你害怕,它不是什么,但是否你还不知道你为什么会感到恐惧 。
Because you are not seeing and they're hitting you.
因为你没有看到他们打你 。
And now you want to raise awareness, to form your own blind boxing league.
现在你想要提高认知,形成自己的盲人拳击联盟 。
Yeah, I'd like to tell them all.
是的,我想教给他们所有的东西 。
So let them know there is blind boxing in the world.
所以让他们知道世界上是有盲人拳击的 。
One of the first people to push for awareness of blind boxing was coach Hassan.
第一位推动盲人拳击的先驱是哈桑教练 。
What did you think when he asked you, I'm blind but I want to box again.
当他问你的时候你是何种感受,我虽然失明但是我想再次打拳 。
Uh, it was brilliant, I liked it.
嗯,太伟大了,我喜欢它 。
Because I want him to be a history.
因为我想让他成为一个历史 。
Because so far, in the world, there is no blind boxer,
因为到目前为止,在世界上,没有盲人拳击手,
so that he will be a hero.
因此他将成为一位英雄 。