(单词翻译:单击)
杰森·席格尔 (Jason Segel) 美国影视剧演员、编剧和音乐家
但这是给孩子们看的电影 。
So you make something like this, and a lot of efforts, a lot of time and money goes in the preparation and the filming, did they have a little, what did they call?
所以你做这样的事情,自己的努力,花费很多时间,金钱去准备和拍摄,他们管这叫什么?
The test. The test minutes.
测试 。测试时间 。
Yeah, the test, like a focus group.
是的,测试,像一个焦点小组 。
I mean it's a family film.
我的意思是这是一个家庭式电影 。
It's made for the whole family.
供整个家庭观看 。
So we did two separate test greetings.
所以我们确实进行了两个独立的测试 。
One for adults, which won great, one for kids, which better.
一个是针对成年人,非常成功,而另一个针对孩子的效果更佳 。
And then Disney gave me a comment card that they had framed.
然后迪斯尼给我了一张他们事先设计好的评论卡片 。
This is what I wanted to know.
这正是我想了解的 。
The kids or the parents fill up these cards?
孩子还是父母填写这些卡片?
The parents fill up their version.
父母填写他们要填的 。
And we get kids their own version to fill up.
我们让孩子们来搞定自己的调查 。
And the producers looked at that, and…
而后制片人会审查结果 。
And they assessed some numerical score. But…
他们会给出一些分数 。但是…
Did they try to make changes they saw what they said?
他们试图改变他们看到的吗?
Yeah. Absolutely.
是的 。绝对的 。
And there's one change particularly they will not be able to make.
还有一个变化是他们尤其不能动的 。
There's one comment card where, it was written by a little 7-year-old kid.
这里有一张评论卡片,是一个7岁的小孩写的 。
Is that what do we have?
看看上面写了些什么?
Yes, I think I brought it for you.
是的,我想把它给你 。
This is my new favorite possession of all time.
这会是我一直最期望拥有的 。
This is kinda scare you that these people have this power over your career.
这是有点吓到你,这些人会决定你的职业生涯 。
Yeah. Now I played character named Gary.Ok.
是的 。现在我扮演的角色名叫加里 。好吧 。
Ok. How would you describe the movie the Muppets to Your Friends?
好吧 。你如何评价《给你朋友的布偶秀》这部电影?
Walter trys to save the muppets. Adorable.Right.
沃尔特力求拯救这些木偶 。非常可爱 。好的 。
What did you like about the movie?
这部电影你最喜欢什么?
I like that they were funny.
我喜欢的是他们非常有趣 。
What did you not like?
你不喜欢什么?
Gary's face.
那就是加里的脸 。
Oh my god.
噢,我的上帝 。
Like. It just not give it back and I… Cause 7-year-old doesn't lie.
喜欢的 。只是别还给我,因为7岁的小孩从来不说谎 。
And it wasn't my acting. It was my face.
不是我的表演 。是我的脸 。
Yeah. Good luck with that.
好吧 。祝你好运 。