(单词翻译:单击)
雷.罗马诺是这个时代全美最受欢迎的电视明星之一,可他却似乎不把自己当成什么大人物,仿佛就是与你生活在同一座城市里的“average joe”
。他在出演《人人都爱雷蒙德》后当选“最受欢迎电视剧男主角”,也曾为为动画片《冰河世纪》中的猛犸象贡献了自己的声音 。看他今天如何谈论自己的婚姻 。
Have I ever actually met your ex-wife?
我是否真的遇到了你的前妻?
Because I think your wife is the wife on television,
因为我认为你的妻子出现在电视上,
but that's not, the wife on television is not your ex-wife.
但这并不是,在电视上出现的人并不是你的前妻 。
No. No, but there's very similar.
不 。不,但却非常相似 。
Neither one of them will sleep with me.
她们之中没有一位将会与我同床共枕 。
Really. Yeah. I'd early, I'd early.
真的 。是的 。我会提早的,我会提早的 。
I'd be my record, I'd be my record.
我将打破我的记录,我将成为自己的记录 。
Yeah.You know, 25 years is great, I don't think it's a matter, but here is the thing,
是的 。你知道,25年非常伟大,我不认为这是一个问题,但问题就在这里,
I don't want to be Donald again, but I figured we have 2 years left.
我不想再次成为唐纳德,但是我觉得我们已经分开2年 。
Yeah, I run the numbers. I run the number.
是的,我了解这些数字 。我了解这个号码 。
But from what I've seen, from what I've witnessed,
但从我所已经看到的,从我所已经目睹的,
I'm almost certain, 2 years, and she's out of there.
我几乎可以肯定的是,2年,她离开了那里 。
Because, I'll tell you why, you're sitting.
因为,我将告诉你为什么,你坐下 。
This is the exact reason how I came to this, we were sitting in the kitchen, quiet time,
这是我如何来到这里确切的原因,我们正坐在厨房里,非常安静的时间,
both nice, I was on my laptop, you know, she's reading a book and emailing a friend,
彼此都很不错,我在使用我的笔记本电脑,你知道,她正在阅读一本书和一位朋友的电子邮件,
and she just put the book and looked at me and goes:
而她只是放下书并看着我,是这样的:
I can't stand the way you type.
我无法忍受你打字的样子 。
That's seriously, yeah, exactly.
非常不好,是的,确实是这样 。
Now I see.If we were at that point, if we were at the point where my typing is annoying her.
现在我看到 。如果我们在这一点上,我打字是在骚扰她 。
Right.How long is until.
是的 。直到已经很久了 。
You're right.You blink, I can't ask, you know.
你是对的 。你眨眼,我不能问,你知道这个 。
You're right, you're right. That's my friend, it's a red flag.
你是对的,你是对的 。那是我的朋友,这是一个红色的旗帜 。
注:听力文本来源于普特