访谈录:与星共舞主持人谈裸体舞
日期:2013-03-29 17:56

(单词翻译:单击)

nc_~_FKyL_]w|vw.)v[.7jb_+s&_2rc*v

汤姆•鲍格朗从2005年开始主持ABC著名歌舞真人秀《与星共舞》;BFV9AW%ZXH8vreLrNu。此次访谈他将谈论最新一期节目及节目幕后的故事J#32&,Fzv1.b;L。My most memorable moment from Dancing with the Stars are, I think anytime when an Osman faints at your feet.
《与星共舞》中令我最难忘的时刻是我认为任何时候一位奥斯曼晕倒在你的脚边vEqDwePgmkC
I think that that sticks to your mind, so that's probably the most memorable moment, that sudden rush of air and bang, right next to me.
我认为那会一直停留在你的脑海中,所以这也许是我最难忘的时刻, 我旁边突然涌入的空气和爆炸dpSKxm,5k1IB|QZxNR
Who’s the biggest surprise dancer?
这位最令人惊讶的舞蹈家是谁?
The one who, I have to be honest with you,
这位人士,我要对你诚实,
I didn't expect much from and I ended up I really like this guy,
我没有期望太多,最后我真的很喜欢这个人,
I wasn't a big fun beforehand, Jerry Springer,
我不想搞出大的乐趣,杰瑞?施普林格,
he was and he did a waltz for his daughter,
他为女儿跳华尔兹,
because he wanted to dance that at her wedding,
因为他想在她的婚礼上跳舞,
it's one of the sweetest moment from the most unlikely source I thought at the time, but it's a big match.
我想当时这是一种不太可能的最甜蜜的时刻,但这是大事件6~QKs8;n;bf1iyn
What goes on behind the scenes that viewers never see?
幕后发生了些什么,观众永远不会看到吗?
Well, up until show time we are all naked.
好吧,直到节目时间我们都是赤果果的0_[kTioZADOaEfPJg
What’s your favorite type of dance?
你最喜欢什么类型的舞蹈?
The naked dance is really, the pre-show naked dance is, kids, you gotta get a tape of that.
裸体舞蹈真的,节目前裸体舞蹈非常,孩子们,你们必须得看看才能明白+mix)#Yi&vu
Do you give advice to the dancers?
你给舞者们建议吗?
Yes, I do, and they ignore it, and that's why they are doing it so well.
是的,我有过,但他们忽略,这就是为什么他们做得那么好的原因qU5,BLcBu(=&9.3#xG
If you could be teamed up with one of the dancers, who would it be?
如果你可以与一名舞者共舞,那位幸运儿会是谁呢?
I prefer to be teamed up with several, maybe Pita and Shara and Kim and Karina, and, you know, pretty much all of them at once.
我喜欢的有几人,也许皮塔,萨拉,金姆和卡琳娜,你知道,最好是所有人j9tV[CLJOe%&Kx4Ph
What are you looking forward to this season?
你对这一赛季有何期待?
I think it's going to be a return to what really has made the show so much fun to watch in past seasons,
我认为这将是一个过去的回归,这个节目会真正非常有趣,
a bunch of people way out of their comfort zone having breakdowns for you the American public.
一群人为你们美国公众走出他们自己的天地!uG%yLsr-Avzt)H

D.0npQ_Po_swtf,T@-tl4OFJ6O7CfjlVjsPq
分享到
重点单词
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • memorableadj. 值得纪念的,难忘的
  • waltzn. 华尔滋
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • unlikelyadj. 不太可能的
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视