(单词翻译:单击)
朱莉娅.路易斯.德利法斯,生于1961年1月13日,美国女演员,获得过金球奖,有14次获得其他奖项(2次艾美奖)及20次提名
There is a picture of you and current first lady.
有一张你和当前第一夫人的照片 。
Oh, yes, would you like to, I need
哦,是的,你想,我需要它 。
This is the strangest picture I had ever seen.
这是我见过的最奇怪的照片 。
But these is a backstory to it.Alright.
但这后面是有故事的 。好吧 。
I love Michelle. Are you comfortable?
我喜欢米歇尔 。你感到舒服吗?
No, not really.
不,不是如此 。Yeah. I love Michelle Obama. Ok, I am crazy.
是啊 。我喜欢米歇尔•奥巴马 。好吧,我疯了 。
I am crazy about her. Because who would not be?
我对她着迷了 。因为谁不为她着迷呢?
And I have to tell you I never actually been invited to The White House which I am appalled by.
我必须告诉你,我从来没有真正被邀请到白宫,我感到非常震惊 。
I did have a great opportunity to go to The White House correspondent dinner one year.
有一年我得到一个很好去白宫记者晚餐会的机会 。
In the, at the correspondent dinner, I do not, the president correspondent and the president and the first lady sit up at the day.
在记者晚餐上,记者主席和总统和第一夫人在那天出现 。
And there is a rope in front of them.
在他们前面有一条绳子 。
And I really want to meet her, but I could not get to her,
我真想要去见她,但我无法接近她,
so I need to stand in front of the rope but I have a friend to take a picture, right?
所以我要站在绳子前,但我担心有朋友来拍照片,对吗?
So it's me but if you look carefully, you can see.
所以这是我,但如果你仔细观察,你就能看到了 。
Sorry , I would not show this.Really?
对不起,我不会展示这个,真的吗?
Well, it's bizarre.Due to here. Right there.
嗯,真的不可思议 。由于在这里 。就在那儿 。
You can see there is Michelle and she is waving to me at the back,
你可以看到米歇尔,她在我的后面挥手致意,
Look at that.And the funny thing about that, Tuson,
看看这个 。图森,非常有意思,
I took it and she said:"Did you get it?" She is yelling across
我拿着它,然后她说:“你拿到了吗?”她大喊着问 。
Yeah, I think I get it. You want me to send it to you, what 's your address.She goes, " 1600 Pennsylvania... "
是的,我想我拿到了 。你想让我把它寄给你,你的地址是哪里 。她说:“宾夕法尼亚州1600…“
That's right.That's fun.
好的 。很有趣 。
And, but that picture suggests that seconds later the secret service took you out.Yeah.
但这张照片暗示着几秒钟之后秘密人员将你带出去了 。
That is what it looks like.It's us.
就是这样 。这是我们 。
I am alright don't belong. Take my picture and then you are in cops they push your head near the back bar.
我已经不属于这里了 。帮我拿着照片,之后你就处于警察的包围,他们按着你的头去到后巷 。
But I got the picture.
但我拿到了照片 。
注:听力文本来源于普特