(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
You Tube上两个可爱的小女孩用空的塑料容器和两个麦克风演绎了一首罗宾经典的“Call Your Girlfriend”
Right there, here's the Play Of The Day.
欢迎各位,欢迎来到今天的节目 。
To music brownie, so I don’t let you go to music play any, and we're gonna go live.
对于这两个可爱的音乐小家伙而言,所以我不会让你们表演任何音乐,我们只是谈谈天 。
Now I wanna play a little clip of this song, you know it, it’s Robyn, Call Your Girlfriend.
现在我想播放这首歌的一个小片段,你们肯定听说过,是罗宾的《给你的女朋友打电话》 。
When you…Certainly heard it, we're about to hear it like you have never heard it before, we have two guests today, very special guests:
当你…当然听到它的时候,我们马上会感觉你以前从来没听过,我们今天有请到两位嘉宾,非常特殊的嘉宾:
12 year-old Lennon and her 8-year-old sister Maisy.
12岁的列侬和她8岁的妹妹玫思 。
Girls, come on in, and you do a very, very special something with the song.
女孩们,有请,你们用这首歌曲做了一个非常特殊的事情 。
How did you know that you guys could actually play the song with butter pans.
你怎么知道你们能真正的用黄油盘子表演这首歌 。
Well, we saw it on YouTube a cover by Erato, I believe it's her last name, and my mom learned it and she taught too.
嗯,我们在YouTube上看到这首当红歌曲,我相信这是她最后的名字,而且很火,我的妈妈学会后教给我们 。
All right, all right. Maisy, you think you can do this?
好吧,好吧 。玫思,你认为你也能够做到?
Yeah, it was, yeah, we just kind of.
是的,这是,是的,我们只是有点 。
We got this.
我们已经精于此 。
All right, she got it, you got it, and with no further due.
好吧,她会了,你就会了,并且没有进一步 。
Call Your Girlfriend, a cover of Robyn's hit, take it away.
打电话给你的女朋友,罗宾的当红歌曲 。
But you just met somebody new.
但你刚认识了一位新朋友 。
Tell her not to get upset, second-guessing everything you said and done.
告诉她不要气馁,你所说的和所做的一切 。
And which she gets upset tell her how you never mean to hurt no one.
她就会心烦意乱,告诉她你从未有意伤害过任何人 。
And tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again.
告诉她当她学会再次去爱的时候她的心将会好转 。
And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend.
而且虽然现在不合理但你仍然是她的朋友 。
And then you let her down easy.Call your girlfriend.
你让她放松下来 。打电话给你的女朋友 。
内容讲解
1. clip n.电影片断
This hairpiece can clip the tie on.
请帮我将这领带夹住 。
2. upset a.不痛快,烦闷
We have come all this way to arrive at a decision. Do not upset the apple cart now.
我们好不容易要做出决定,现在可不要打乱步骤 。
3. mend v.改进,改良,修补处,好转
It's just in time to rein in at the Brink of the precipice; But it's too late to mend the ship's leak in the middle of the river.
悬崖勒马犹未晚,船到江心补漏迟 。