(单词翻译:单击)
By what right do you dare lay hands on my blood? Cersei demanded. Who do you think you are?
你凭什么对我家人下手?瑟曦质问,你以为你什么东西?
The Hand of the King, Ned told her with icy courtesy.
我是御前首相。奈德有礼但冰冷地回敬,
Charged by your own lord husband to keep the king's peace and enforce the king's justice.
奉了你丈夫的指令,以国王之名维护和平和公理正义。
You were the Hand, Cersei began, but now...
你曾经是首相,瑟曦不依不饶,如今—
Silence! the king roared. You asked him a question and he answered it.
安静!国王咆哮道,你问他问题,他也回答了你。
Cersei subsided, cold with anger, and Robert turned back to Ned.
瑟曦冷冷地退开,满脸怒容。劳勃又转向奈德。
Keep the king's peace, you say.
奈德,你说以国王之名维护和平,
Is this how you keep my peace, Ned? Seven men are dead?
请问这就是你维护和平的方式么?总共死了七个人…
Eight, the queen corrected. Tregar died this morning, of the blow Lord Stark gave him.
八个,王后纠正他,崔格今早上死了,死于史塔克大人那一剑。
Abductions on the kingsroad and drunken slaughter in my streets, the king said.
先是在国王大道上公然绑架,然后又在城里面喝酒杀人,国王道,
I will not have it, Ned.
奈德,我不会容许这种事的。
Catelyn had good reason for taking the Imp...
凯特琳有充分的理由去抓小恶魔—
I said, I will not have it! To hell with her reasons.
我说我不容许这种事发生!管她什么理由。
You will command her to release the dwarf at once, and you will make your peace with Jaime.
我要你命令她立刻释放侏儒,然后跟詹姆和好。
Three of my men were butchered before my eyes, because Jaime Lannister wished to chasten me. Am I to forget that?
詹姆只因为想教训我,就当着我的面屠杀了我三个部下,而你却叫我当这事没发生过?
My brother was not the cause of this quarrel, Cersei told the king.
这场争端可不是我弟弟挑起的,瑟曦告诉国王,
Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel.
当时史塔克大人喝醉了酒,刚从妓院里出来。
His men attacked Jaime and his guards, even as his wife attacked Tyrion on the kingsroad.
他手下的人攻击詹姆和他的卫士,就像他太太在国王大道上攻击提利昂一样。
背景介绍:
《权力的游戏》是一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视连续剧。该剧以美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻巨作《冰与火之歌》七部曲为基础改编创作,由大卫·贝尼奥夫和丹尼尔·威斯编剧、HBO电视网推出。乔治·雷蒙德·理查德·马丁是欧美奇幻小说大师。马丁的作品主要以人物为关注点,描写细腻丰富,突破了幻想文学界固有的创作模式,多次引领阅读潮流。由于马丁的辉煌成就,他被誉为美国的托尔金和新世纪的海明威。从1989年开始,马丁淡出文学界,转而投身演艺界发展,1996年他才重返文坛而开始奇幻文学的创作,处女作便是《权力的游戏》,即为《冰与火之歌》的首部曲。《权力的游戏》甫出便拿下了British Fantasy Society、 世界奇幻奖和星云奖年度最佳幻想作品提名,在非官方的不记名奇幻作品投票中,《冰与火之歌》俨然已经可以和《魔戒》平起平坐,作者网站的访问量也是和斯蒂芬·金、J.K.罗琳等不相上下,其受欢迎的程度可见一斑。乔治马丁被时代杂志评选为2011年影响世界的一百人之一。