小故事背诵达人 第450期:Things Dog Must Try to Rmember
日期:2014-05-04 17:02

(单词翻译:单击)

小故事

Things Dog Must Try to Rmember
狗们一定要记住的事情
1. The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
1. 收垃圾的人并不是要偷我们的东西。
2. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.
2. 我趴在茶几下面的时候,完全没有必要突然站起来。
3. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
3. 我不能把玩具拱到冰箱后面。
4. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.
4. 进屋之前,一定要先把身上的雨水抖干净。
5. I will not eat the cats' food, before or after they eat it.
5. 我既不能和猫们抢吃,也不能吃它们吃剩的食物。
6. I will stop trying to find the few remaining pieces of clean carpet in the house when I am about to throw up.
6. 我要吐的时候,用不着专门去找地毯上所剩无几的干净的地方。
7. I will not throw up in the car.
7. 我不能在车上吐。
8. I will not roll on dead pigeon, sparrow, rat, etc.
8. 我不能把死鸽子、麻雀和老鼠等等当玩具拨弄着玩。
9. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
9. 尿布桶不是饼干罐。
10. I will not wake Mommy up with my cold, wet nose on her bottom.
10. 我不能用我又凉又湿的鼻头贴妈妈的屁股叫她起床。
11. I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell them.
11. 我不能嚼了人们的牙刷还不告诉他们。
12. When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it's raining outside.
12. 坐车时,外面正在下雨的时候,我不能固执地要把车窗摇下来。
13. We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on TV.
13. 我不能一听到电视里的门铃响就跟着叫唤,因为我们家没有门铃。
14. I will not steal my Mom's underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.
14. 我不能偷妈妈的内衣还穿着在后院里乱跑。
15. The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom & Dad's laps.
15. 沙发不是擦脸毛巾,爸爸和妈妈的衣服也不是。
16. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
16. 我的脑袋不是冰箱的一部分。
17. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and car registration.
17. 警察叔叔伸手拿妈妈的驾照和行车证时,我不能去咬他的手。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. shake out
抖开;将(布料或衣服)抖干净;将…抖平;
eg. While the water was heating she decided to shake out the carpet...
趁着烧水的时候,她决定将地毯抖抖干净。
eg. I took off my poncho, shook it out, and hung it on a peg by the door.
我脱下了披风,抖落干净,然后挂在门上的挂衣钉上。
2. throw up
呕吐;呕出;
eg. She said she had thrown up after reading reports of the trial.
她说,她看完审判报告后都吐了。
eg. When I get seasick, I throw up my food.
我一晕船就呕吐。
3. insist on sth. doing sth.
坚持;坚决认为(或主张、要求);
eg. I still insist on my viewpoint.
我仍坚持我的观点。
eg. The tourists insist on keeping to their plan.
旅行者坚持按旅行计划行事。

分享到
重点单词
  • refrigeratorn. 冰箱
  • collectorn. 收集家,收税员
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给
  • jarn. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶 vi. 发刺耳
  • ponchon. 斗篷,雨衣
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼