小故事背诵达人 第332期:You Used to...
日期:2013-11-01 17:12

(单词翻译:单击)

小故事

You Used to...
你曾经……
An old man and an old woman were sitting together in their back yard.
一个老爷爷和一个老奶奶一起坐在他们的后院里。
"You used to sit closer to me," said the old woman.
“你以前都是紧挨着我坐的,”老奶奶说。
So the old man moved closer.
于是老爷爷坐近了些。
"You used to put your arm around me."
“你以前都是搂着我的。”
So the old man put his arm around her.
于是老爷爷用手臂环抱着老奶奶。
"You used to kiss me."
“你以前会吻我的。”
So the old man gave her a slight kiss.
于是老爷爷轻轻地吻了她一下。
"After that, you used to nibble on my ear."
“然后你会咬我的耳朵的。”
With that the old man got up.
听了这话,老爷爷站了起来。
"Where are you going?" she asked.
“你干吗去?”老奶奶问。
"To get my teeth," he grumbled.
老爷爷抱怨道:“去拿我的假牙。”

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. used to do sth.
过去常常;过去曾做某事;
eg. I used to get up early and take an hour's walk before breakfast.
我过去常常起床很早并且在早餐前散步一小时。
eg. Women used to think they were on the shelf at 30.
过去女人一到30岁就认为是过了结婚年龄。
eg. Jack used to assist Mary in her lessons.
杰克过去常常帮助玛丽学习功课。
2. get up
起立;站起来;
eg. I got up and walked over to where he was.
我起身走到他那边。
eg. The class got up when the teacher came in.
老师进来时全班起立。

分享到
重点单词
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • slightadj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的 vt. 轻视,
  • nibblen. 轻咬,啃 v. 一点点地咬,慢慢啃,吹毛求疵