小故事背诵达人 第447期:Things Dogs Don't Understand
日期:2014-04-28 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

小故事

Things Dogs Don't Understand
狗不能理解的事情
1. It's not a laugh to practice barking at 3 a.m.
1. 凌晨3点就汪汪叫不是闹着玩儿的事。
2. It's wrong to back Grandma into a corner and guard her.
2. 把奶奶逼到角度里看着她是不对的。
3. He shouldn't jump on your bed when he's sopping wet.
3. 浑身湿透的时候不能跳到你的床上。
4. The cats have every right to be in the living room.
4. 猫可以在起居室里随心所欲。
5. Barking at guests 10 minutes after they arrive is stupid.
5. 在客人进屋10分钟以后再冲他们叫是愚蠢的。
6. Getting up does NOT mean we are going for a walk.
6. 起床了并不意味着我们要出去走走。
7. Just because I'm eating, doesn't mean you can.
7. 我在吃饭并不意味着你也该吃饭了。
8. If you look at me with those big soppy eyes, I'm not going to give in and feed you. NOT. NOT. NOT. Oh, ok, just this once.
8. 你用你那多愁善感的眼睛看着我,我也不会屈服而给你饭吃。不——不——不。哎,好吧,就这一次。
9. No, it's my food. Oh alright then, just a small piece.
9. 不,那是我的食物。呃,好吧,就一小点儿。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. every
(用于名词前表示强调)充足的,完全的;
eg. I think that there is every chance that you will succeed.
我想你取得成功的机会很大。
eg. Every care has been taken in compiling this list.
汇编这份清单时考虑得很充分。
2. bark at
大声嚷;吼叫;厉声叫喊;
eg. I conditioned the dog to bark at strangers.
我训练这只狗对陌生人吠叫。
eg. All are not thieves that dogs bark at.
犬之所吠,并非皆贼。
3. give in
屈从;让步;
eg. Under no conditions we should not give in.
无论如何我们不应屈服。
eg. No matter how they slander us, we will never give in.
不管他们怎样诽谤我们,我们决不让步。
4. get up
起床;
eg. They have to get up early in the morning.
他们大清早就得起床。
eg. I loathe having to get up so early in the morning!
我对这么早起来实在感到厌恶!

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮