小故事背诵达人 第444期:Dog Property Laws
日期:2014-04-23 17:45

(单词翻译:单击)

小故事

Dog Property Laws
狗的财产法则
1. If I like it,it's mine.
1. 我喜欢的东西,就是我的。
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
2. 在我嘴里的东西,就是我的。
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
3. 我能从你那儿拿过来的东西,就是我的。
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
4. 我拿了一会儿的东西,就是我的。
5. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
5. 如果我把什么东西嚼碎了,那么所有的碎片都是我的。
6. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours anyway.
6. 如果什么东西是我的,那么它无论如何也不会是你的了。
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
7. 什么东西看上去像我的,那它就是我的。
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
8. 我先看到的东西,就是我的。
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
9. 你在玩什么东西,然后又放下了,那么它自动归我了。
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
10. 如果什么东西坏掉了,它是你的了。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. chew up
细细咀嚼;嚼得稀烂;
eg. I took one of the pills and chewed it up.
我拿起一粒药丸,把它嚼碎。
eg. Dogs, It'seems, love to chew up money!
看起来,狗很喜欢咀嚼钱币。
2. appear to do sth.
好像;似乎;看来;
eg. Time would appear to be the significant factor in this whole drama.
时间似乎是整部剧中一个举足轻重的因素。
eg. You appear to submit quite cheerfully to this other sentence.
这另外一种刑罚,看样子你倒能欣然接受。
3. put down
放下;
eg. She put down the phone, sighed, and shook her head sadly.
她放下电话,叹着气,惋惜地摇了摇头。
eg. He put down his briefcase and asked her what was wrong.
他放下公文包,问她出了什么事。

分享到
重点单词
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi
  • automaticallyadv. 自动地,机械地