小故事背诵达人 第359期:Where's My Booger?
日期:2013-12-12 18:48

(单词翻译:单击)

小故事

Where's My Booger?
我的鼻屎干哪儿去了?
As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3-year-old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.
在我忙着为出去度假收拾行李的时候,我3岁的女儿在麻上玩儿得很开心。
At one point, she said, "Mom, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.
一时,她伸出两根手指,说:“妈妈,看这个。”
Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Mommy is gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.
为了逗她玩儿,我凑过去把她的手指放到我嘴里假装吃掉:“妈妈把你的手指吃掉了!”然后我就跑出了房间。
When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face and tears down her face.
等我回来的时候,我的女儿站在床上,伤心地盯着她的手指,眼泪都流下来了。
I said, "What's wrong honey?"
“怎么了,我的宝贝?”
Sad and broken up she looked at me and said, "Mommy, where is my booger?"
她伤心欲绝地看着我说:“妈妈,我的鼻屎干到哪儿去了?”

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. stick out
伸出;探出;
eg. She made a face and stuck out her tongue at him.
她做了个鬼脸,向他吐了吐舌头。
eg. He stuck his hand out and he said, 'Good evening.'
他伸出手说:“晚上好。”
eg. Don't stick your head out of the train window.
不要把头伸出火车窗外面。
3. stare at sb/sth.
凝视;盯着看;
eg. Tamara stared at him in disbelief, shaking her head.
塔玛拉一边狐疑地盯着他看,一边摇着头。
eg. The children stared at the teacher with awe.
孩子很敬畏地凝视着老师。
eg. Don't stare at me like that.
不要那样地盯着我。

分享到
重点单词
  • disbeliefn. 不相信,怀疑
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • devastatedadj. 毁坏的;极为震惊的 v. 毁坏;摧毁(deva
  • awen. 敬畏,恐惧 vt. 使敬畏或惊惧