BBC纪录片《我们的地球》第386期:奇迹城市(28)
日期:2020-07-06 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Back in Mumbai, the camera traps are revealing where the leopards are coming out.
回到孟买,这些相机陷阱拍摄到了豹子们现身的地点。
But to stand any chance of capturing them hunting in the city,
但若想要抓拍到它们在城市中捕食的画面,
Gordon will need to use the latest thermal camera technology.
戈登得使用最新的热成像摄影技术。
I can't imagine that a leopard's gonna come with all this going on.
无法想象一只豹子会在这种环境下出来猎食。
Relative silence eventually descends.
最终这座城市还是安静了下来。
Okay, I picked up some movement behind some bushes on the camera.
我透过镜头在灌木丛后发现了一些动静。

BBC纪录片 地球脉动

Just a, sort of, a twinkling of light.
光点一样,一闪而过。
It's something warm-blooded. Here we go.
是只恒温动物。来了来了。
A leopard. You dancer, look at that.
一只豹子。瞧瞧这身姿。
It definitely knows that I'm here.
它肯定知道我在这里。
That's the type of sighting that you'd have to wait for weeks and weeks
你得等上好几个星期才能拍到这种画面,
to get a leopard that close, and so airily open.
一只豹子如此靠近你,如此闲庭漫步。

视频及简介

城市的生长速度比地球上任何其他栖息地都要快。它们似乎不太可能成为动物茁壮成长的地方,但它们可能是一个充满意外机遇的世界。豹子在孟买的街道上徘徊,在纽约的摩天大楼里猎捕猎鹰,一百万椋鸟在罗马上空表演壮观的空中舞蹈。在焦特布尔,叶猴被尊为宗教神灵,在哈拉尔,当地人与野生鬣狗和睦相处。然而,许多动物在城市丛林中挣扎着应付。作为这个环境的建筑师,人类是否可以选择建造既为他们又为野生动物的家园?


分享到