BBC纪录片《我们的地球》第382期:奇迹城市(24)
日期:2020-06-23 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I think Mark and Louis have got a big challenge.
我觉得马克和路易斯遇到了一个严峻的挑战。
To be, uh, wielding thousands of pounds worth of camera equipment down at the street level. Rather them than me.
扛着价值数千英镑的拍摄设备走街串巷地拍摄。这活还是交给他们吧。
We've got a lady with cauliflowers passing on your left, Mark.
有位拿着花椰菜的女士正要从你左侧经过,马克。
Just pull me aside. On your left.
你们继续,别管我。在你左手边。
I'm more used to a jungle, if I'm honest.
说实话,我更习惯在雨林里拍摄。
Erm, well, this is a jungle all of its own.
你把这里也想成雨林。

BBC纪录片 地球脉动

Just with people instead of trees. This really... It's impossible.
只不过树换成了人。这个真是,难以想象。
Seven hundred miles south, in Mumbai,
在1100公里以南的孟买,
cameraman Gordon Buchanan will have to take on a completely different filming approach if he is to capture an urban leopard hunt.
摄影师戈登·布坎南为了拍摄城市之豹的捕猎画面,必须要使用一种截然不同的拍摄手法。
It's amazing to think that standing here, surrounded by people, all this, kind of, human activity,
想想真神奇,站在这里,周围环绕着人群,从事各种人类活动,
that within half a mile, maybe even less, there will be leopards.
而在方圆八百米内,甚至更小的范围,就有豹子出没。

视频及简介

城市的生长速度比地球上任何其他栖息地都要快。它们似乎不太可能成为动物茁壮成长的地方,但它们可能是一个充满意外机遇的世界。豹子在孟买的街道上徘徊,在纽约的摩天大楼里猎捕猎鹰,一百万椋鸟在罗马上空表演壮观的空中舞蹈。在焦特布尔,叶猴被尊为宗教神灵,在哈拉尔,当地人与野生鬣狗和睦相处。然而,许多动物在城市丛林中挣扎着应付。作为这个环境的建筑师,人类是否可以选择建造既为他们又为野生动物的家园?


分享到