BBC纪录片《我们的地球》第253期:偏远岛屿(24)
日期:2019-02-12 11:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

But here, fortunes can change quickly.
但是在这里,命运瞬息万变。
Summertime. Every season within ten minutes.
夏日时光。十分钟内经历四季。
As the snow melts, it creates an unforeseen problem.
雪融化后,出现了始料未及的问题。
We purposely chose this campsite because it was a place where the penguins didn't seem to go.
我们特意选择了这个营地,因为企鹅不太会来这里。
I think we've realised why the penguins don't nest here.
现在我们知道了为什么企鹅不在这里筑巢。
It's because of the spray and because of some run-off, so we are literally in a bit of a bog.
由于径流,这里已经水漫金山,我们真的是身陷泥潭了。
And it's not just mud.
而且不仅仅是泥。

BBC纪录片 地球脉动

A couple of these guys, as they wander down to do a spot of fishing,
其中一些企鹅,在成群结队地下海捕鱼时,
they tend to use my tent as a little poop spot.
喜欢把我的帐篷当做厕所。
You kind of get used to it at night, just hearing a constant splat on top of the tent.
你必须要习惯晚上的时候,听见从帐篷的顶上传来的不停的啪啦声。
But, as you can see, all of the kit, I'm afraid that's getting splat on as well.
但是如你所见,所有的设备,恐怕也会被粪便淋到。
And, when the wind changes, it brings a noxious reminder that they're camping on an active volcano.
当风向变化的时候,吹来的有毒气体时刻提醒着在活火山安营的他们。
It's the first time we've smelt sulphur, which is welcome relief from smelling penguins. It's smoking away.
这是我们第一次闻到硫的味道,这比闻企鹅的气味要好得多。烟雾渐浓。
I think if they start running for the sea, we're going to be calling Jerome pretty quick for the boat.
我想如果他们开始跑向大海,我们就要打电话给杰罗姆让他马上开船来。

视频及简介

你将看到30吨重的鲸鲨如何吃掉全部的鱼,将从一个特别的高视角展示海豚是如何提速的。渐渐来到海洋深处,你会看到长着"翅膀"的章鱼,还会看到吸血鬼鱿鱼利用体内的发光体变换颜色。还有在2000米深处定时连续拍摄鳗鱼螃蟹类和高脚类动物个小时完全吃掉食物的镜头。


分享到