BBC纪录片《我们的地球》第384期:奇迹城市(26)
日期:2020-06-30 08:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

To capture their movements in their rooftop world,
为了拍摄它们在屋顶上活动的画面,
they need to run a cable between buildings and fly a camera along it.
他们需要在房屋之间搭一条缆线,让摄影机穿行拍摄。
And that calls for some inventive rigging.
而这就需要用到一些创新的传动装置了。
I've got this soft satsuma here,
我手里拿着的是一个软蜜桔,
and I've got to lob it to the team on the other side, over there.
我要把它抛向那边楼顶上的拍摄团队。
We're gonna lob it from rooftop to rooftop.
我们将把它扔过一个又一个的屋顶。

BBC纪录片 地球脉动

We've made sure there's no one on the rooftops and it's safe to do it.
我们已经确保楼顶上没有闲杂人等,保证操作安全。
You ready? Okay. Okay, good. That's good.
准备好了吗?好的。好的,很好。棒极了。
I got it into the courtyard. So that's perfect.
我把桔子扔到了天井里。落点非常完美。
I think our cable run at the moment is about 60 metres.
我们现在已经架设了大约60米长的缆线。
And we can travel the whole length,
我们可以穿过整个距离,
while panning and tilting and really looking at everything we want to.
进行摇拍,倾斜拍摄,随心所欲地进行拍摄。
It should give us some really dynamic stunning shots.
应该可以拍到一些惊艳的生动画面。

视频及简介

城市的生长速度比地球上任何其他栖息地都要快。它们似乎不太可能成为动物茁壮成长的地方,但它们可能是一个充满意外机遇的世界。豹子在孟买的街道上徘徊,在纽约的摩天大楼里猎捕猎鹰,一百万椋鸟在罗马上空表演壮观的空中舞蹈。在焦特布尔,叶猴被尊为宗教神灵,在哈拉尔,当地人与野生鬣狗和睦相处。然而,许多动物在城市丛林中挣扎着应付。作为这个环境的建筑师,人类是否可以选择建造既为他们又为野生动物的家园?


分享到