(单词翻译:单击)
文章正文
Not Delivered on Time 没有按时送货
A: I have a problem. 我有一个问题。
B: What's the problem? 什么问题?
A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today. 我的床垫今天就应该到了。
B: Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗?
A: The delivery people showed up four hours late. 送货的人迟了4个小时。
B: I apologize for their tardiness. 我为他们的延迟跟你道个歉。
A: I was late for work because of them. 我因为这个上班迟到了。
B: Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. 对此给你带来的不便在此跟你道歉。
A: I want my money back for the delivery. 我希望退还我支付送货的钱。
B: Seeing as they were late, that won't be a problem. 既然是因为他们迟到了,这个不是问题。
A: It shouldn't be a problem. 这本不应该迟的。
B: I'm going to refund your money right now. 我现在就退还你的付款。
重点讲解
1. My mattress was supposed to be delivered today. 我的床垫本应该今天到的。还有类似的表达:
I was supposed to have my mattress delivered today./I had scheduled a delivery for today.
2. It shouldn't be a problem. 这本不应该迟的。其真实的意思是:
I shouldn't have to pay for such horrible service.
3. refund
vi. 退还;偿还,归还
vt. 退还;偿还;付还
n. 退款;偿还,偿还额
I demand a full refund of the amount paid.
我们要求赔偿全部损失。
You may get your refund at once.
您现在就可以拿到退款。
I would like a cash refund.
我想要换现金回来。