生活情境口语之租房:要押金(2)
日期:2011-09-08 09:49

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I have to move.
我得搬走了。

B: You have not fulfilled your lease agreement yet.
租期还没到呢。

A: I can’t stay here anymore.
我不能在这儿住了。

B: There’s a problem with that.
那有点麻烦。

A: What is the problem?
什么麻烦?

B: I won’t be able to give you back your deposit.
我不能将押金返给你。

A: Why not?
为什么不能?

B: This was stated in our agreement.
这在租约中提到了。

A: But I need it back.
但是我得要回租金。

B: I can’t do it.
我不能给你。

A: It will be impossible for me to stay here.
我不可能再住在这里了。

B: That’s not my fault.
那不是我的问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.