生活情境口语之购物:误导人的广告(2)
日期:2011-11-15 14:05

(单词翻译:单击)

A: It's about time these batteries went on sale.
现在这些电池还在特价中吗?

B: I'm sorry. These aren't on sale today.
抱歉,今天不打折。

A: You're kidding me. The ad says they're on sale.
你在开玩笑。广告说他们特价销售。

B: Yes, the other brand of batteries is on sale.
是的,其他的品牌在打折。

A: Oh, I see. I've got the wrong brand.
哦,我知道了,我拿成其他牌子的电池了。

B: Yes, it's an easy mistake to make.
是的,这很容易出错

A: Well, the ad is written in a misleading way.
嗯,广告写得很容易误导人。

B: I agree. It seems like all ads are meant to confuse you.
我同意。似乎所有的广告都是要有意误导你。

A: Oh, well, it's not the first or last time.
哦,是的,这不是第一次,也不会是最后一次。

B: Hold on, and I'll get you the batteries that are on sale.
等等,我拿给你在特价中的电池。

分享到
重点单词
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱
  • misleadingadj. 令人误解的