生活情境口语之租房:搬迁通知(1)
日期:2011-09-07 10:05

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I received an eviction notice from you, and I don’t understand what it means.
我收到了一张你发的搬迁通知,我不明白那是什么意思。

B: Well, you are behind in your rent; it’s a 30-day notice to vacate.
你拖欠房租了,再过30天你就得搬迁。

A: You can’t make me move just for being late with my rent.
你不能因为我晚交房租就赶我走。

B: You have been late with your rent several times now. I am filing suit for back rent to protect myself.
你已经拖欠房租好几次了。我得收回房子来保护我自己。

A: Are you throwing me out?
你要将我赶走吗?

B: This notice is to let you know that you will be evicted by a sheriff if you don’t make good on your rent.
这个通知就是让你知道,如果你再拖欠房租,你就会被赶走。

A: If I catch up on my rent, can I stay?
如果我补交房租,我能留下吗?

B: You can stay if you catch up and stay caught up. Otherwise, I will find another renter.
r如果你补交房租你可以留下。否则,我就把房子租给别人了。

A: I will go get the money right now.
我马上去取钱。

B: Thank you. Please make sure that you pay with cash or a cashier’s check.
谢谢。要用现金或是银行本票来付房租。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • filingn. 锉(文件的整理汇集)
  • cashiern. 出纳员,收银员 vt. 解职,丢弃
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • evictionn. 逐出,赶出,收回(租房或租地等)