(单词翻译:单击)
A: Do you need help with something? 我能为你做些什么?
B: I need help finding a new refrigerator. 我需要找一个新的冰箱。
A: Do you see anything that you like? 你看到自己喜欢的了吗?
B: That Kenmore looks nice. 那个肯摩尔挺好的。
A: That is a wonderful choice. 那是个不错的选择。
B: What makes is so great? 它的优点在哪儿?
A: It's very inexpensive, and it has all the appliances. 它不是很贵,并且有配备的装置。
B: What appliances are you talking about? 有哪些装置呢?
A: The fridge and freezer is very spacious, and it also has an ice maker and water dispenser. 冷藏室和冷冻室空间都很大,并且有制冰器和饮水机。
B: May I take a look inside? 我能看下里面吗?
A: Take a look inside. 看吧。
B: It's very nice. I'd like to purchase this refrigerator. 非常不错。我想买这种冰箱。
1. Do you need help with something?=May I help you?/Any help? 都是询问需要什么帮助的常用语。
2. That's a wonderful choice. 一个不错的选择。在夸赞别人的品味不错的时候,可以说句:Really a wonderful choice.
3. It's very inexpensive. 这句等同于It's cheap. 但是表达得更加委婉,不是很贵这个说法能让购买者更加信服,因为冰箱毕竟是家电的大件,便宜不太可能,但是比起同类产品,不是很贵。这种表达值得借鉴。
4. purchase 购买东西,比buy更正式,buy相对地比较随意,买的东西多是小的物件。