生活情境口语之购物:误导人的广告(5)
日期:2011-11-22 15:41
(单词翻译:单击)
A: These batteries should be on sale more often. 这些电池应该常常打折。
B: I don't think these batteries are on sale. 我认为这些电池今天没有打折。
A: Look at the ad. It says they're on sale. 看这个广告。上面说打折的。
B: You're right. Batteries are on sale, but not this brand of batteries. 你是对的。是有电池在打折,但是不是这些电池。
A: Oh. I didn't pay attention to the brand name. 哦,我没有注意到是什么品牌。
B: Several people have misread that ad already today. 今天也有几个人和您一样看错了。
A: People make the mistake because the ad is misleading. 是因为广告误导的,人们才会看错。
B: I agree with you. Ads can be very tricky. 我也这么觉得。广告上的内容都不是很明确。
A: I don't know when I'll ever learn. 我现在才注意到。
B: No problem. I'll bring you the batteries that are on sale. I'll be right back. 没关系,我去给您拿些正在打折的电池,稍等。
重点单词