生活情境口语之租房:要押金(3)
日期:2011-09-08 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I’m going to be moving out soon.
我马上就要搬走了。

B: You still have time on your lease.
租约还没到期呢。

A: There’s no way that I can stay here.
我没法再住在这儿了。

B: That’s not going to be all right.
那有点问题。

A: I don’t understand why.
我不明白有什么问题。

B: I’m going to have to keep your deposit.
我得扣下你的押金。

A: Why can’t I have it back?
押金为什么不能返给我?

B: Because you’re leaving before your lease is over.
因为租期还没到,你就搬走了。

A: You have to give it back to me.
你必须得返给我押金。

B: You’re not going to get it.
不能。

A: But I’m not able to live here anymore.
但是我不能再住在这儿了。

B: I can’t help you with that.
对此我不能为力。

分享到