(单词翻译:单击)
A: I think that I would enjoy living here, but I would like to make improvements.
我想我很喜欢住在这里,但是我想做些改善。
B: What would make this apartment better for you?
怎样才能使这座公寓更加符合你的要求?
A: I think that it would look better with a better quality carpet.
换个质量好些的地毯看起啦会更好。
B: You can have a different carpet, but you have to pay more if it costs more.
可以换地他按,如果你愿意付更多的钱,因为好地毯更贵。
A: How much more would it cost to upgrade?
会花多少钱?
B: It could vary quite a bit, between 2 and 10 dollars per square yard.
每平尺码在2至10美元之间。
A: Do you think that I could have a different paint color in my apartment?
公寓的墙漆可以更换颜色吗?
B: I have to see a sample. Bring me one this week, please.
我必须得看下样本。请这周给我带个样本。
A: How long will it take for my new apartment to be ready?
新公寓得花多长时间才能准备好?
B: Both the new paint and new carpet will be finished by next week.
下周新墙漆会耍猴,新地毯也会换好。