(单词翻译:单击)
A: I am looking for a pan. 我想买个平锅。
B: No problem. What size would you like? 没问题。你想要多大的?
A: A big one would be nice. 大一点的比较好。
B: How about this one? It's our biggest—16" in diameter. 这个怎么样?直径是16寸。
A: Oh, yes. I like that one. But it's too heavy. 哦,好的。我喜欢这个。但是太重了。
B: Okay, try this one. It's made of aluminum. 好的,试试这个。是铝制的。
A: Oh, yes, this is much better. But it has an aluminum handle. 哦,是的,这个好很多。但是这是铝制的把手。
B: Here you go. Same pan, but with a state-of-the-art, heat-resistant plastic handle. 看这个,同样的锅,有个最新耐高温塑料把手。
A: Yes, that's perfect. I'll take it. 那太好了。我买这个了。
B: Great. Will that be cash or charge? 太棒了。你是付现金还是记在账上。
A: Oh, wait a minute. What about a lid for the pan? 哦,等一下。有锅盖吗?
B: I'm sorry. I forgot to show you the lid. It comes with the pan. 抱歉。我忘记给你看了。这个附带一个盖子的。