生活情境口语之购物:杂货店购物(3)
日期:2012-01-04 11:12

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale. 我们在找一些特价并且新鲜的食物。
B: Well, we just got in some mangoes. 嗯,我们刚刚进了一些芒果。
A: Mangoes. What are they? 芒果。那是什么?
B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it. 嗯,就是一种中间有核的水果。
A: Can you eat the nut? 那个核能吃吗?
B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut. 不能,吃的时候把皮剥掉然后把核扔掉。
A: How much are they? 怎么卖的?
B: Well, the sale price is $1 each. 嗯,特价是一美元一个。
A: What does a mango taste like? 芒果是什么味道的?
B: They're like a citrus fruit. 它们和柑橘类的水果有些像。
A: How do I know if it's ripe? 我怎么知道它是熟的呢?
B: You can buy them hard. Wait a few days for them to develop a soft feel. 你可以先买一些摸上去很硬的。然后等几天就会变软了。
A: Where do they come from? 它们产自于哪里?
B: Most of them in this store are from Mexico. 这个店里面的都是出产于墨西哥。

分享到
重点单词
  • peeln. 果皮 vt. 削皮,剥落 vi. 脱皮,脱衣服,脱
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片