生活情境口语之邻里之间:公共娱乐设施问题(3)
日期:2011-08-17 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I was wondering if I could speak to someone about some concerns of mine with the pool area.
我在想我能否和某个负责人说下我关注的泳池区域的问题。

B: I can answer any questions that you might have. What are your concerns?
我能回答你的问题。你忧虑什么?

A: I enjoy living next to the pool, but it gets really loud out there at night.
我喜欢住在泳池旁,但是现在那里晚上很吵。

B: The pool is supposed to be closed after 10:00. Are you saying that people are partying later than that?
泳池应在晚上10点后关闭,你是说人们晚于那个时候还在聚会?

A: There have been parties out there that haven’t ended until two in the morning!
有些聚会要持续到凌晨2点。

B: Did you call the front desk?
你给前台打电话了吗?

A: Yes, I tried, but no one picked up.
是的,我打了,但没人接听。

B: You can have my personal line to call if this happens again. Do not hesitate to call.
如果再遇到这种情况,你可以打我的私人专线。别犹豫。

A: Thank you for taking care of this for me.
谢谢你的关心。

B: Thank you for bringing it to my attention. We will send reminder memos to help people remember what the rules are.
谢谢引起我对此事的注意。我们会给居民发提醒函,让他们记住有关泳池的规定。

分享到
重点单词
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,