生活情境口语之租房:要押金(1)
日期:2011-09-08 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

A: I’m moving out.
我要搬走了。

B: Your lease isn’t up yet.
租期还没满。

A: I won’t be able to stay here anymore.
我不能再呆在这儿了。

B: That’s going to be a problem.
那有点麻烦。

A: I don’t know why there’s a problem.
我不知道有什么麻烦。

B: It’s a problem because I can’t give you your deposit back.
我不能返回你的押金,那是个麻烦事。

A: Why can’t you give it back to me?
为什么不能返给我。

B: You’re breaking our contract.
你违约了。

A: I’m going to need my deposit back.
我会将押金取回的。

B: That’s not going to happen.
不可能的。

A: I can’t stay here, though.
但是我不能在这儿住了。

B: That’s really not my problem.
那不是我的问题。

分享到