(单词翻译:单击)
A: This is the first time I've seen these batteries on sale. 这是我头次见到正在打折的电池。
B: I'm sorry, but they aren't on sale today. 抱歉,但是这些电池今天不打折。
A: Well, look at the ad. The ad says they're on sale. 嗯,看这些广告,上面说打折的啊。
B: Yes, the ad says that the other brand of batteries is on sale. 是的,这些广告说的是另一个牌子的。
A: Oh, yes. I misread the ad. 哦,是的,我看错了。
B: Believe me, you're not the first person to make that mistake today. 相信我,今天你不是第一个看错广告的人。
A: No wonder people make a mistake. The price is in big letters, and the brand is in tiny letters. 难怪人们都会看错。广告上价格是大写的,而电池的牌子是小写的。
B: You're right. You have to read an ad two or three times sometimes. 你是对的。你应该再仔细看看。
A: Yes, you have to be careful with every ad you read. 是啊,是应该仔细地看好广告上的每一个字。
B: It's okay. I'll go get you the batteries that are on sale. 好的。我给你拿些正在打折的电池吧。