(单词翻译:单击)
A: I need a pan. 我需要一个锅。
B: Okay. Do you have a particular size in mind? 好的,你有特别想要的尺寸吗?
A: Well, the bigger the better, I think. 嗯,我觉得越大越好。
B: Look at this one. It's our biggest pan. 看看这个。这个使我们比较大的一个。
A: Yes, that is big enough, but it's too heavy for me. 是的,这个足够大了,但是对我来说太重了。
B: Okay, we have the same thing in aluminum. 好的,这里还有铝制的锅,跟这个差不多大。
A: Oh, this is nice and light. But it has an aluminum handle. 哦,这个很好看,也很轻。但是这个把手是铝制的。
B: Try this one. Same aluminum pan, but with a heat-resistant bamboo handle. 试试这个吧。同样是铝制的锅,但是有隔热的木质把手。
A: Oh, yes. This is very nice. I'll take this one. 哦,是的。这个很好看。我就买这个了。
B: That's a good choice. How do you want to pay for it? 很不错的选择。你想怎么买?
A: Cash. Oh, I almost forgot. I need a lid, too. 现金。哦,我差点忘了。我还需要一个锅盖。
B: I'm so sorry. A lid comes with the pan. Here it is. 对不起。这儿有个配套的锅盖,给你。